+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Last game of the season....

Last game of the season....

Things are looking dire with Notts still bottom of league two and only a couple of games left,should Notts win on Saturday against Grimsby then there may be the slightest chance of survival and it will go to the final game with Notts away to Swindon,Yeovil playing Carlisle and Macclesfield against Cambridge.....

So what I'm saying is that if Notts do get relegated then it's Frank and Griffs fault

No need to worry Griff,we will probably be relegated this Saturday anyway as I can't see us winning against Grimsby,the general feeling is that it will all kick off if we are

Sad day for football if the founder members are relegated Chalky.. I will be rooting for you as the Clarets were in the same position many years ago and just managed to scrape out of it or we would have gone out of existence..funny old game isn't it , look at us now.. Wishing you all tthe best in your last games..

Cheers Alf,I predict that we will probably be relegated tomorrow and it's all we deserve,the players should hang their heads in shame taking us out of the league,they are good players for our league and on decent money which they haven't earned,we won't bounce back either as there's clubs down there more eager than Notts to go up,it's going to be a sad day when the inevitable arrives and I will be gutted,f@#k Hardy and his arrogant ways

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Cheers Alf,I predict that we will probably be relegated tomorrow and it's all we deserve,the players should hang their heads in shame taking us out of the league,they are good players for our league and on decent money which they haven't earned,we won't bounce back either as there's clubs down there more eager than Notts to go up,it's going to be a sad day when the inevitable arrives and I will be gutted,f@#k Hardy and his arrogant ways
    Hang their hands tbf

Well at least Yeovil are down now SO IT WON’T BE OUR FAULT.

And so the suffering continues for one more week,Notts HAVE to beat Swindon and hope that Cambridge beat Macclesfield and that's just not going to happen,even Frank wouldn't bank on a Cambridge win going by what he's said about them recently

United will lose to Macclesfield chalky, i left a note on the County board as too why. County WILL go down. At least Carlton and Wisbech will survive. I can just see the first round of the F A Trophy next year....Soham Town Rangers v Notts County. Horrible.

Griff, it did occur to me to let you know i was away for an early list, but i did not. The reason was because i wanted the othors to get points, and myself not. That included you obviously. It might improve things, especially for me next season if you turn predictocomp into a professional league. If we donate a tenner each, winner or top two gets the money. How to do that requires a bit of thinking in terms of logistics.

Yeah I know that Macclesfield are going to win on Saturdayand i've been resigned to the fact that we are going down for several weeks now but it's still not easy to see Notts in non league,the players had better not.come over to me at Swindon clapping.if I was them

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)