+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bfs

Bfs

Dont like the guy dont like his style
    But he is our only hope if we want to go up
    Forget the Bielsa way that is truely fxxd He now does not know what to do yesterday he was looking like a bloke ready for the noose round his neck and the players look shot
    He wont be here next season football is a hard business
    So get Big Fat Sam in give him a 4 week contract if he does get us up give him a bonus to fxxk off and recruit for next season
    Give him the 2 games to mould this team in to his horrible ways of getting results 4 5 1 with a dogged approach Hopefully when the the play offs come we will be a lot harder to beat
    Sorry but Bielsa has gone looking clueless what he is seeing now is beyond a joke Harrison Roberts and the fkin ponce up front is just beyong thinking about in the play offs
    The last thing i want is lampard giving us a roasting that would be far to much to take and it would make Bielsa look like a muppet
    The only way we go up is a massive change of tactics and formation with a couple of players benched Bielsa has lost all confidence in himself and the players look lost
    The above wont happen but for me something needs to be done to somehow get out in the next 4 weeeks
    Otherwise its another few years here

Nononononononono

Thought you were referring to Bailey Feacock-Sarrell

Quote Originally Posted by denver11 View Post
    Nononononononono

No that horrible fat prick Sam
    Anything to get us up

I really can't get my head round any of our 'fans' suggesting we can do better than Bielsa, he's up there with Revie and Wilkinson as our most successful manager. How quickly you forget what he's done with pretty much the same bang average squad from last season, it's little short of miraculous. Every team has blips over the course of a very long season, we're having ours just when we can least afford it; ultimately any manager can only do so much given the quality of the players they have at their disposal. Personally I'd rather watch a Bielsa team play in the Championship than an Allerdyce team play in the Prem.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    I really can't get my head round any of our 'fans' suggesting we can do better than Bielsa, he's up there with Revie and Wilkinson as our most successful manager. How quickly you forget what he's done with pretty much the same bang average squad from last season, it's little short of miraculous. Every team has blips over the course of a very long season, we're having ours just when we can least afford it; ultimately any manager can only do so much given the quality of the players they have at their disposal. Personally I'd rather watch a Bielsa team play in the Championship than an Allerdyce team play in the Prem.
    Agree about allydyce But we have to get out of this league in 4 weeks
    We wont under Bielsa He has gone The players have gone something has to change The comment about him up there with Revie or Wilkenson
    Is that a late April fool our players are of more quality than Sheff utd that is a fact Bielsa has been reported on being the highest paid manager in leeds history sorry silentman zero points against brum 10 man wigan with a goal start a team on ghe costa del sol beach in brentford that is simply not good enough i will say again we must go up otherwise it is another cull in players rebuild and someone like mclaren may take the helm
    Its history changing we must get up

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Agree about allydyce But we have to get out of this league in 4 weeks
    We wont under Bielsa He has gone The players have gone something has to change The comment about him up there with Revie or Wilkenson
    Is that a late April fool our players are of more quality than Sheff utd that is a fact Bielsa has been reported on being the highest paid manager in leeds history sorry silentman zero points against brum 10 man wigan with a goal start a team on ghe costa del sol beach in brentford that is simply not good enough i will say again we must go up otherwise it is another cull in players rebuild and someone like mclaren may take the helm
    Its history changing we must get up
    I suppose you have to take into account that this is Biesla's first season with Leeds, unlike Farke & Wilder, whom have had a bit longer to get their house in order and are now getting more consistent results?

The football we have played has been superb this season, the team have been very guilty of not converting chances. Kiko was a great signing for Jan, but lack of another genuine Striker or number 10 have cost us. Is that down to Biesla, the club trying to stay within financial fair play rules or Radz not wanting to take that gamble?

Nononononononono

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Nononononononono

Now that is a small glimmer of humour in the midst of an otherwise utterly sh1te week.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)