+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harry Flowers- what happened to him ?

Harry Flowers- what happened to him ?

Excuse me for being a bit behind the times but what happened to this promising footballer. He seemed a well built no nonsense type of centre half who looked destined to give it a good go ,in order to make the grade. Can anyone enlighten me , please ?

The young man fell into "Sinkov's Black Hole" I'm afraid to say. We gave him a go, but unfortunately he is nowhere near as good as his famous grandad. Harry is currently playing in the Fifth Tier with Solihull Moors.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The young man fell into "Sinkov's Black Hole" I'm afraid to say. We gave him a go, but unfortunately he is nowhere near as good as his famous grandad. Harry is currently playing in the Fifth Tier with Solihull Moors.
    He is actually on loan at Kidderminster Harriers who are in the 6th tier. He went there at the start of March and has played one game on 30 March against Altrincham and he was cautioned in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    He is actually on loan at Kidderminster Harriers who are in the 6th tier. He went there at the start of March and has played one game on 30 March against Altrincham and he was cautioned in that game.
    Whoops!

The young man fell into "Sinkov's Black Hole" I'm afraid to say.
    That young Mr McNeill must be some player to have escaped it's gravitational pull. Are there any more likely to escape it's clutches ? I keep hearing there are, but I don't see many new names in the first team squad yet.

He was always doomed at Turf Moor.

No way is Sean the type of bloke to pick flowers.

BT --he is a Solihull Moors player and has only been on loan for 6 weeks so you were correct, although you were unaware of the loan deal.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    That young Mr McNeill must be some player to have escaped it's gravitational pull. Are there any more likely to escape it's clutches ? I keep hearing there are, but I don't see many new names in the first team squad yet.
    We have a good right back currently earning rave reviews on loan at Swindon and he's a black lad too! Aoki I think we spell it?

We have a good right back currently earning rave reviews on loan at Swindon and he's a black lad too! Aoki I think we spell it?
    Close BT, however, some of his name seems to have fallen into sinkov's black hole ---try Ali Koiki and he will answer!

That's the one Supersub6, I was driving and could not check the spelling, but the lad seems to be doing well at League 1 level.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)