+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Raheem Sterling’s World.!

Raheem Sterling’s World.!

Raheem Sterling says that any club whos fans are making racist chants, and abuse should be deducted 9 points and play 3 games in a closed stadium....
    So, will he really support this if his own fans do it. An idiotic small contingent of any club or even a few fans travelling to a ground of a rival........ ( Imagine if two dozen reds went to Pompey Luton or Sunderland games in the next 10days under his proposals and chanted abuse). Could cause chaos....
    I’m definitely not a racist, agree with it being stamped out, and HATE hearing our own fans (yes, it does happen, we know it’s happened against OUR OWN PLAYERS this season yet find this “Parading” of stars with stupid ideas just stupid.
    Disappointed with Sterling. Thought he had a bit more sense.

The way to change people is by education. Not punishment. And DEFINITELY not by punishing 20,000 innocents for the actions of a few morons.

Anyway Raheem...... I look forward to your comments when you lose 9 points for ten idiot Mancs chanting.

There should be a phone number you can text anonymously in every ground which alerts the Police to where a racist idiot is sat.
    They can then monitor the individual, remove and ban them.

Sterlings just paid costs of a young London Lads funeral , someone he visited and made friends with throughtout the lads illness ,
    Back to O/P , we can't have players walking off if some racial abuse is heard can we ? It needs reporting strait away to a steward / Police , question is how many would either report it or just ignore it , I can't say I've heard any racist abuse at any game I've attended this season

Just in case anyone missed it
    I’m not disagreeing with him.
    Just the punishment.
    Why should NORMAL fans be punished ?????

He’s saying stuff
    He can’t really believe

Av a better idea, ban all whites. He's clearly not thort it thru

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Raheem Sterling says that any club whos fans are making racist chants, and abuse should be deducted 9 points and play 3 games in a closed stadium....
    So, will he really support this if his own fans do it. An idiotic small contingent of any club or even a few fans travelling to a ground of a rival........ ( Imagine if two dozen reds went to Pompey Luton or Sunderland games in the next 10days under his proposals and chanted abuse). Could cause chaos....
    I’m definitely not a racist, agree with it being stamped out, and HATE hearing our own fans (yes, it does happen, we know it’s happened against OUR OWN PLAYERS this season yet find this “Parading” of stars with stupid ideas just stupid.
    Disappointed with Sterling. Thought he had a bit more sense.

The way to change people is by education. Not punishment. And DEFINITELY not by punishing 20,000 innocents for the actions of a few morons.

Anyway Raheem...... I look forward to your comments when you lose 9 points for ten idiot Mancs chanting.

Sterling should stop whinging like a spoilt kid and get on with what he does best, i.e. picking up a wage packet that others can only dream of. If I earned that kind of money, you could throw bricks at me never mind banana skins.