+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Remaining 2 games - stick or change

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Sorry WTF
    I am only saying it as i see it
    If we go up via the play offs
    I will be the first on here saying
    I got it totally wrong
    But lampard is on his way to melt the plastic bucket
    No apology necessary. Making any positive comments about Blades in comparison to our own sorry meltdown is apparently "glorifying" an opponent. Lets hope the bucket helps tomorrow, for all the good a win will do in the run up to the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Toryboy to score the winner at Wembly.
    Fat f00king chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Toryboy to score the winner at Wembly.
    Fkin hell Billy if that happens i will give teresa may one up the rusty bullet hole

Fkin hell Billy if that happens i will give teresa may one up the rusty bullet hole
    Sloppy seconds to the rest of Europe then

Wilder has gone up without brooks sold for 10 million
    Not true, it was 12 million plus 2 million in add ons with a 20% sell on clause. Get the details right.

And a bunch of journey men
    Not true.

fk me mcgoldrick he is fkin ****e
    Not true, anyone who knows anything about football has admired him since his Forest days. Consistency and fitness issues have prevented him having the career his unhindered talent would allow.

Billy sharp a has been
    Not true, his season stats and place in the EFL team of the season prove that.

if he had our players most are internationals a fkin striker who cost 7 million yes 7 fkin million
    Wilder would think he has won the lottery
    Not true, Wilder doesn't have a great track record of playing or trusting young players. Your squad is also nowhere near as good as you think.

You're talking ill informed nonsense m8 ... do better !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    Not true, it was 12 million plus 2 million in add ons with a 20% sell on clause. Get the details right.

Not true

Not true, anyone who knows anything about football has admired him since his Forest days. Consistency and fitness issues have prevented him having the career his unhindered talent would allow.

Not true, his season stats and place in the EFL team of the season prove that.

Not true, Wilder doesn't have a great track record of playing or trusting young players. Your squad is also nowhere near as good as you think.

You're talking ill informed nonsense m8 ... do better !!!
    Ill informed nonsense m8 i dont know you so dont call me m8
    I think i know more about brooks as you will ever know his Mum is my next door neighbour mcgoldrick is a camel

Ill informed nonsense m8 i dont know you so dont call me m8
    I think i know more about brooks as you will ever know his Mum is my next door neighbour mcgoldrick is a camel
    But you're the one who's got the hump m8. Badadadabadooooooooom-tish

And I doubt very much you live in leafy Cheshire like Brook's mam does m8. I can picture you being from Dewsbury, yes m8, you write like you're from Dewsbury m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    But you're the one who's got the hump m8. Badadadabadooooooooom-tish

And I doubt very much you live in leafy Cheshire like Brook's mam does m8. I can picture you being from Dewsbury, yes m8, you write like you're from Dewsbury m8.
    Llangollen you melt

If Villa is the best of the playoff teams we have a great chance... regardless of our playoff record over the years.

time to bring up a U-23 striker we may not have one if bamford is suspended.

Might be worth resting Pablo, Jannson and Klich.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)