+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paragon

Paragon

Owed £13.5m to ceditors.,but is owed £1.4m direct from Notts & £7.3 from Paragon leisure.Red rag

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Owed £13.5m to ceditors.,but is owed £1.4m direct from Notts & £7.3 from Paragon leisure.Red rag
    Just read this on the post website, and all I can say is "FOR FU*KS SAKE!!"

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffthewalls View Post
    Just read this on the post website, and all I can say is "FOR FU*KS SAKE!!"
    Hardy will need to write that loan off. No potential buyer is going to pay off his loan, money he has pissed down the drain. FFS INDEED!

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Hardy will need to write that loan off. No potential buyer is going to pay off his loan, money he has pissed down the drain. FFS INDEED!
    It's not a personal loan though it'll be a business laon and would be sold with the company. Notts still owe the company so we'll either pay it or go into admin and pay a penny to the pound owed.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    It's not a personal loan though it'll be a business laon and would be sold with the company. Notts still owe the company so we'll either pay it or go into admin and pay a penny to the pound owed.
    Depends on who owns the debt? You only pay a penny in the pound if 75% of the creditors agree to that

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Depends on who owns the debt? You only pay a penny in the pound if 75% of the creditors agree to that
    Sounds like Hardy could stiff a lot of people. I can't see any purchaser paying off his loan, there is nothing to buy at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Sounds like Hardy could stiff a lot of people. I can't see any purchaser paying off his loan, there is nothing to buy at the club.
    Didn't Hardy pay Trew though for his loan to the club? Buying a lower level league club is all about paying for the debt. I guess it depends how deep the new buyers pockets are, we'll soon see

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    You only pay a penny in the pound if there is a penny in the pound there to be paid. And what is there to be paid is what is left AFTER the Administrators and HMRC have taken their cut.

A lot of assumptions here.

Firstly, we have no idea what terms the repayment of the loan is under. It might be very good terms.

Secondly, both Hardy and Trew paid an awful lot more debts to buy Notts. Some other fool might do likewise.

And Hardy is quite clearly a tosser to his employees. Leveraging large debts against his main business.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post

And Hardy is quite clearly a tosser to his employees. Leveraging large debts against his main business.
    Not only did he fail at Football Manager but also at Monopoly. But all is well at Ilson.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast