+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Q+A Request for fans

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I disagree.
    If John Nelms replies stating that he will not hold a Q & A then that means he is not interested in the Dundee supporters views and concerns, he is only interested in them handing over their hard earned money.
    Gone are the days when this happens.
    Football is part of the Entertainment Industry and if the product on display is poor people will go elsewhere.
    Championship games are televised live every Friday evening on the new BBC Scotland channel and up to the minute football scores on a Saturday afternoon are televised on TV and the Internet.
    Don't disagree re entertainment...but show me a businessman that's not interested in making as much cash as he can and I'll show you a failed businessman... I'm not sure what the answer is but just dont see what a couple of hundred of us in a room with a load of different opinions on how to run the club..pick the team...set a best price etc etc is going to get us out of this

Nelms will still be listening to McIntyre who will be telling him relegation can still be avoided with 4 wins we all know are not coming. If it's confirmed at Dens, there is an opportunity for a protest, fans staying back after the game, going around to the main stand, occupying the centre circle etc, maybe that would force something from Nelms rather than sending emails.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Don't disagree re entertainment...but show me a businessman that's not interested in making as much cash as he can and I'll show you a failed businessman... I'm not sure what the answer is but just dont see what a couple of hundred of us in a room with a load of different opinions on how to run the club..pick the team...set a best price etc etc is going to get us out of this
    You have obviously never heard of a brainstorming session or meeting.
    A meeting with couple of hundred people might result in several good ideas that no one had previously considered.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    Due to the way alot of fans have been feeling iv asked the question to the owners if they will be willing to hold a Q+A for ALL fans that would like to attend,as there are many fans diegruntled and indeed disengaged at the moment.

Personally i see no reason as to why the fans can't be granted one,if i get a reply i will post up
    Good luck with that one Shaded!

I think D4L/DSA should work along with Mad & TDB to collate a list of questions for the board that can be published. It’s then up to JN if e wants to engage with the fan base or not... but his decision will be public and seen by a majority of fans - I think that would force him to engage

see if he comes back to me dayster if not then that may be the way forward

Quote Originally Posted by dayster View Post
    Good luck with that one Shaded!

I think D4L/DSA should work along with Mad & TDB to collate a list of questions for the board that can be published. It’s then up to JN if e wants to engage with the fan base or not... but his decision will be public and seen by a majority of fans - I think that would force him to engage
    **** pravda😎

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    **** pravda😎
    I quite like it, much better website and forum layout. Footie Mad killed these boards with crap layout and ridiculous advertisements.

Although TDB will never be able to replicate the banter you used to get on here in the hey days

Quote Originally Posted by dayster View Post
    I quite like it, much better website and forum layout. Footie Mad killed these boards with crap layout and ridiculous advertisements.

Although TDB will never be able to replicate the banter you used to get on here in the hey days
    Not saying you don't like it but folk that run it ARE lying ****s.....apart from that they are great guys....**** PRAVDA

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    folk that run it ARE lying ****s.....
    I hope you've got irrefutable evidence to back that comment up

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I hope you've got irrefutable evidence to back that comment up
    Lol.

Any opportunity....I'll never miss it whilst I breathe God's air.😎

Cease and desist.....*******s

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)