+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Q+A Request for fans

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    You have obviously never heard of a brainstorming session or meeting.
    A meeting with couple of hundred people might result in several good ideas that no one had previously considered.
    Obviously not just me...given how regular these sessions have taken place

Quote Originally Posted by dayster View Post
    Good luck with that one Shaded!

I think D4L/DSA should work along with Mad & TDB to collate a list of questions for the board that can be published. It’s then up to JN if e wants to engage with the fan base or not... but his decision will be public and seen by a majority of fans - I think that would force him to engage
    Surely it should be questions from people who actually go and watch the team

Can you remind me what caused you to hold your opinion about the TDB forum operators.I understand the ironic nature of you calling it Pravda but I really can't imagine what they could have done to turn you into such a bitter critic of the operators. You always appear to me to be fair minded, rational and entertaining. At the moment you have got convincing arguments that the club is in trouble because of apathy among our support and in fairness to you I think you were the first poster to express such concerns.

They banned him, claiming he had two user names, when in fact the other person was his brother, the head mod text me saying he had 100% proof, when he was proved wrong he tried to retract, offered the sunshine an olive branch to return but only under a different name, that’s just the basis, but there was a bit more mud flung

Accusing folk of having 2 usernames on the same forum, thankfully that never happens on here

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    They banned him, claiming he had two user names, when in fact the other person was his brother, the head mod text me saying he had 100% proof, when he was proved wrong he tried to retract, offered the sunshine an olive branch to return but only under a different name, that’s just the basis, but there was a bit more mud flung
    In a nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Can you remind me what caused you to hold your opinion about the TDB forum operators.I understand the ironic nature of you calling it Pravda but I really can't imagine what they could have done to turn you into such a bitter critic of the operators. You always appear to me to be fair minded, rational and entertaining. At the moment you have got convincing arguments that the club is in trouble because of apathy among our support and in fairness to you I think you were the first poster to express such concerns.
    Critic, yes, bitter no so much, spade a spade yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Critic, yes, bitter no so much, spade a spade yes.
    Thank you for the reply. Seems a pity.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Thank you for the reply. Seems a pity.
    Na, he's enough of a nightmare on here without posting over there too.

Only kidding I like his forthright views and tell it like it is approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Na, he's enough of a nightmare on here without posting over there too.

Only kidding I like his forthright views and tell it like it is approach.
    I think you like me arnt a hard sell 're season tic, I'll mump and moan but eventually buy one....I want to buy one even if I don't go....but I can't find one justifiable reason to and if I feel like that you feel like that and many others then this club is in trouble.

Since the dodds affair I've been to qos at home, st m away and st j away midweek. I'm going to accies game but mainly to see if there's any reaction to Nelms and I've been invited to hospo......I've not missed it one little bit......yeah I'll text Jdfc and another pal whilst watching Jeff and co and still get down when they lose but I just don't miss it.

By the way looking back thru the texts it's amazing how much Jdfc and my other pal have been so similar over 6 months....start ok (bit enthusiasm), lose our way (start to panic), lose a goal.....game over.....rinse and repeat every Saturday.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)