+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Q+A Request for fans

Q+A Request for fans

Due to the way alot of fans have been feeling iv asked the question to the owners if they will be willing to hold a Q+A for ALL fans that would like to attend,as there are many fans diegruntled and indeed disengaged at the moment.

Personally i see no reason as to why the fans can't be granted one,if i get a reply i will post up

We’ve more chance of qualifying for Europe this year

hear what you are saying mate but the question had to be asked so we will see how willing they are to address the problems that the fans are seeing,and how willing they are to put their views of the situation to us when listening to our concerns

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    Due to the way alot of fans have been feeling iv asked the question to the owners if they will be willing to hold a Q+A for ALL fans that would like to attend,as there are many fans diegruntled and indeed disengaged at the moment.

Personally i see no reason as to why the fans can't be granted one,if i get a reply i will post up
    Never gonna happen...if it was your business would you have a Q&A ...like I've said before can you imagine The Gellatlys listening to a lot of fans telling them how to run the club...with at best limited knowledge of how business works...not a chance

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Never gonna happen...if it was your business would you have a Q&A ...like I've said before can you imagine The Gellatlys listening to a lot of fans telling them how to run the club...with at best limited knowledge of how business works...not a chance
    Without the fans the game is nothing.....apologies if I've slightly misquoted Stein.

It's different Peter ...b4 if the gellatlys said nothing a 10-15k crowd wud be along in a few weeksconce we started getting better results.

This is different, there's a horrible horrible atmosphere at Dens and people are walking.

now around to rros way of thinking,more fool them if they dont listen to the fans concerns and they should remember that communication is a two way process peter

however

if no q+a is forthcoming then that will say alot to the fans,just when they are asking the same fans to dig deep into their pockets imo

Best of luck Shaded. He dislikes you as much as he dislikes me so don't hold your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Without the fans the game is nothing.....apologies if I've slightly misquoted Stein.

It's different Peter ...b4 if the gellatlys said nothing a 10-15k crowd wud be along in a few weeksconce we started getting better results.

This is different, there's a horrible horrible atmosphere at Dens and people are walking.
    Sad fact nowadays that's not quite true...without TV money the game is nothing...agree that people are walking away and until we start winning especially at Dens it'll probably continue...I just don't see what a Q&A session does... we've all got opinions and probably most of them are we need a total revamp from top to bottom...so a few hundred of us sitting in a room telling the yanks that is pointless unless someone has the money to buy them out

Sad fact nowadays that's not quite true...without TV money the game is nothing...agree that people are walking away and until we start winning especially at Dens it'll probably continue...I just don't see what a Q&A session does... we've all got opinions and probably most of them are we need a total revamp from top to bottom...so a few hundred of us sitting in a room telling the yanks that is pointless unless someone has the money to buy them out
    I disagree.
    If John Nelms replies stating that he will not hold a Q & A then that means he is not interested in the Dundee supporters views and concerns, he is only interested in them handing over their hard earned money.
    Gone are the days when this happens.
    Football is part of the Entertainment Industry and if the product on display is poor people will go elsewhere.
    Championship games are televised live every Friday evening on the new BBC Scotland channel and up to the minute football scores on a Saturday afternoon are televised on TV and the Internet.

The game is the game whether tv shows it or not just a lesser standard with less money if they don't, they have leagues all over the world without tv money.

Also I don't think folk will come back after a win or two v alloa, Morton and qos, the last couple of years has totally scunnered folk.

Q and A rarely achieve much but it's come to a stage with FPS where they have to prove they are listening otherwise fans will just say ok we get it, it's your ba, ****ing keep it

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)