+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Vaulks

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Part ex with the friendly club?
    Who would we want tho?
    No brainier. Sheffield Utd and we take Sharp and cash in return,

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    No brainier. Sheffield Utd and we take Sharp and cash in return,
    I like the sound of that 😐

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    We're not talking Barnsley again are we?

Or worse, Wednesday?
    Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Part ex with the friendly club?
    Who would we want tho?
    I was thinking the Blue and White stripes part of the city.......
    £1.5m and the donkey Atdhe Nuhui in exchange LOL...LOL..
    That would go down well with some fans...LOL.

Would be very hard to replace, a proper footballer.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    I was thinking the Blue and White stripes part of the city.......
    £1.5m and the donkey Atdhe Nuhui in exchange LOL...LOL..
    That would go down well with some fans...LOL.
    You must be joking.Bruce will not have the funding,his chairman explained that on his appointment.I can see the Blades signing him when they get all that Premier league treasure to spend.He has improved no end this season and looked very comfortable playing at international level last month.I would certainly not be looking at anything under 3 million and that is a bargain price!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    You must be joking.Bruce will not have the funding,his chairman explained that on his appointment.I can see the Blades signing him when they get all that Premier league treasure to spend.He has improved no end this season and looked very comfortable playing at international level last month.I would certainly not be looking at anything under 3 million and that is a bargain price!!!
    Yes I was joking about Wednesday's.

He could end up at somewhere like Forest who have the funding, it's not too far to travel from where he lives and he could still do his work for Bluebell Wood.

EDIT : it's not what you and I value him at it's what other teams are prepared to offer.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 25-04-2019 at 09:11 AM.

True. by dropping down a division we lose a mighty chunk of bargaining power. Not many L1 clubs sell players for more than a couple of £m. We were talking £15m for Ajayi around November last year. You can now put a dot between the 1 and 5 and that's if we're lucky.

If he wants to better himself, more money he’ll go but is he a Prem player? I don’t think so so unless Blades stay down then I can’t see him going there.

If we stay up I can see him staying with us, go down then I wouldn’t blame him if he leaves but come on Will you can do another few seasons here surely UTM!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    If anywhere then Sheffield Utd or possibly a little further south to Derby or Forest
    He's from the Wirral so Stoke City would be good as that's between here and the Wirral, distance-wise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12