+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ref. Blackpool

Renting a car and fuelling it up, cheaper than gerrin train. The world is bonkers.

couple of family members are wanting to come but web site freezes on ticket page.

doing mi head in.

It's just another game and still might turn out to be a dead rubber yet. Portsmouth a no duck eggs and more than likely won't slip up. Our home record isn't without bad results either.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Plenty left in West stand , 2 cash turnstyles I believe , orr nip ort wall , match not all ticket so thall gerrin , tellum Roma sent me ,
    Romared Barnsley's answer to Don Corleone. har tha goin pal? Good luck for the rest of season mate and i hope ya get promoted,have a luvly summer hope all's well wi thi family,aint it nice to be nice t'folk.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Romared Barnsley's answer to Don Corleone. har tha goin pal? Good luck for the rest of season mate and i hope ya get promoted,have a luvly summer hope all's well wi thi family,aint it nice to be nice t'folk.UTCB
    I hope you finish the job Rod

theres about 183 seats left then its a sell out for home fans.

Will Dog be theear ? Not seen him, the lovely Grace, and the Indian lad forra while.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12