+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Frenchlion

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Just been out on my new bike,goes really well and cost hardly phook all as well.

Attachment 12474
    New bike Alf? Bet it was your birthday present in 1935 for your 12th birthday. Bet it was a swine getting your paper round done on that
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    Thanks Alf. Unfortunately we were told Sunday would be her last day. So everyday now is a bonus.
    Sorry to read this Donny. Best wishes to you all

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Sorry to read this Donny. Best wishes to you all
    Thanks Gaz.

Thanks Alf. Unfortunately we were told Sunday would be her last day. So everyday now is a bonus.
    So sorry to hear this Donny,make the most of the precious time you have left together ....thinking of you and your family ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    So sorry to hear this Donny,make the most of the precious time you have left together ....thinking of you and your family ..
    Her pains over now. She passed a week ago and no human should go through what a lot of cancer patients do. We think we're the superior beings. Put an animal down so it doesn't suffer it let our own suffer unnecessary pain. 💔

Her pains over now. She passed a week ago and no human should go through what a lot of cancer patients do. We think we're the superior beings. Put an animal down so it doesn't suffer it let our own suffer unnecessary pain. 💔
    Donny..please accept my sincere condolences on your loss.
    My wife has been fighting this ******* of a disease (breast cancer) for the last 4 years and seems to be winning but you never know if the phucker will show up again.
    Maybe one day it will be eradicated but in the meantime I think legislation should be passed to allow those who sufer with no hope to end the pain and get it over when they wish....A vast subject
    All the best
    FL

Her pains over now. She passed a week ago and no human should go through what a lot of cancer patients do. We think we're the superior beings. Put an animal down so it doesn't suffer it let our own suffer unnecessary pain. ��
    Really sorry to hear of your sad loss donny, although it sounds like it was a relief when it was all over! I lost my dad just over 6 years ago to cancer and in the end it all happened very quickly.

Although most of us on these boards are strangers it doesn't stop us from feeling each others pain at times like this. It also reminds us that football really is only a game. Best wishes mate,be strong and I am sure Mrs donny would want you to get on with your life.

Her pains over now. She passed a week ago and no human should go through what a lot of cancer patients do. We think we're the superior beings. Put an animal down so it doesn't suffer it let our own suffer unnecessary pain. 
    All my condolences to you and your family Donny,Cancer is one phuckin nightmare ,I lost my mum to lung cancer when I was relatively young..Stay strong mate..

Best wishes Donny. Football banter and cycling banter aside cancer is one horrible fact of life that seems most of us are affected by one way or another.
    I lost my father years ago to a form of brain cancer and it all happened within 4 months.
    Respect to you my friend and all others on here who have experienced this horrible disease.

I want thank each and everyone of you for your kind words.

💔

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast