+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Promotion

Promotion

Hey up you Tykes,I've just returned from cloudless clear skies for the last week in sunny Yawkshire..I've put my wellies and Velcro gloves back in the drawer until I'm there again..

Just a a few words to wish you all the best in the promotion race ,hope you can get an automatic place (I think you will) but if you don't hopefully you can sneak in through the back door play offs ..Will be nice to see you lads tupping the Bastids home and away next season

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Hey up you Tykes,I've just returned from cloudless clear skies for the last week in sunny Yawkshire..I've put my wellies and Velcro gloves back in the drawer until I'm there again..

Just a a few words to wish you all the best in the promotion race ,hope you can get an automatic place (I think you will) but if you don't hopefully you can sneak in through the back door play offs ..Will be nice to see you lads tupping the Bastids home and away next season
    Thanks for that alf
    So pleased that Burnley have secured their place in the Prem
    I always look to your results [after Barnsley you understand]

Cheers Alf. So pleased your board don't read message boards and opinions from know all's like me and kept faith with Sean Dyche

Good lad ALF

Cheers pal, nice one. Always like to see Burnley doing well, proper football club

I think they’d have stuck by Dyche, even if they went down. Did it before. Proper club, run right. No panic button, and it seems to pay off. Nice people in Burnley.

Watch out everybody, uncle Alf the Burnsleyite isn't normally this nice to us... I think he's up to summat!.

Thankfully we beat those orange lasher's today Alf and it's back in our own hands again. There's an obvious air of excitement and nerves around here right now lol.