+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warne on potential Ajayi sale

I hope the club don't make the mistake of selling him before the Africa cup of nations, if he goes there and plays well, it will only put his value up. Wouldn't surprise me if we took the money from the first bid we get though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Got to be brutally honest on this subject. If a decent bid comes in that suits all parties then we need to take it.

As much as he has performed better in midfield this season, he is far from the polished article most believe he is.
    His wayward passing, his threepenny bit head shows him for all his flaws and the last three home games have shown him for all his failures.

You can though reflect through the season and some games he has been unplayable and outstanding. The thing is, he has never really maintained the standard we all know he can offer and until he does, I cannot see any club will coming in for him unless they are willing to take a gamble on him.

Whatever the outcome I wish him well with his career wherever he may play.
    The potential is there Brin for coaches better than ours to develop.

Emphasis on skill rather than just fitness is what he needs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12