Theres an unofficial group of Hardened Notts County fans, who have traveled up and down the country over the years, supporting your team.
If your a Everton fan, same division 1955 or Arsenal 1919, you dont stand a chance of achieving our figure.

now its impossible to see your team on every ground, as so many clubs have moved over the decades.

so its Having seen your team Play a Competitive Match on a Football League Opponents ground,
who at the time were in the four divisions now called Premier, Champions and 1 and 2.
Friendlys and practice games excluded.

Annoying Im not a member of the exclusive 92 club, that's all the existing league clubs at this moment.

Realistically only the Malcs and Ackos, oh and my mate Neil who travels from Saltburn, have achieved that.

my totals now 89, annoying as we looked doomed, i will not be able to see my team on the three i'm missing.
ie Burton Albion, Ipswich and Blackburn.
in total ive ticked off 114 due to clubs like Boston etc once being league but now lost in the depths of the pyramid.

So sound off, Stand up and Be counted, how many have you done if only to shame the players who did not show the same commitment this season.