+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chettle Leaving Notts After Season Ends

Take their mates with them hopefully.Need a complete clean out in this department

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Hopefully the overweight fitness coach is on the list to be shown the door..
    He’s really cheap though !
    Apparently we pay him in fish & chips

[QUOTE=Pies4u;39204495]Or, also possible that they've decided that their futures are better served elsewhere. No tears need to be shed over losing Chettle or Crossley

Agree with the sentiment re Chettle and Crossley.

My understanding is that many others are already looking elsewhere.

It's all change and, compared with now, the backroom staff will be little more than a skeleton crew. Season one in the Bananarama will almost certainly see Notts in the bottom half and, remember, four go down. It will be a long wait before league status can even be contemplated.

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Or, also possible that they've decided that their futures are better served elsewhere. No tears need to be shed over losing Chettle or Crossley.
    I've just hit on the solution to removing the long time curse we are under - we must purge the club of anyone with any Forest connections.
    If we are going to fail, let's fail without any scum involved.

ps Les Bradd is excused, on the grounds that he was only an office worker over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I've just hit on the solution to removing the long time curse we are under - we must purge the club of anyone with any Forest connections.
    If we are going to fail, let's fail without any scum involved.

ps Les Bradd is excused, on the grounds that he was only an office worker over there.

You don’t even have to think of excusing Les Bradd, he is a legend here.

I remember my father initially not liking Derek Pavis, as he had been on the Forest Board

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12