+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we staying up? Yes/no

No, sadly.

If we can get a win on Saturday - odds about 10/1 - then I have this crazy feeling we WILL stay up.

Na Na and thrice Na

Yes
    If and it's a decent sized if we somehow squeeze the win on Saturday. Then it's a shoot out and you never know.

It doesn’t look great does it, all being fair then Macclesfield deserve to stay up.

It’s on a knife edge when you look at the table, we should have been gone a long time ago so the players deserve some credit for the matches where they have battled for points when down to ten men recently.

I can see a scenario unfolding where we staying up in injury time against Swindon and then something ‘Notts-esque’ happening which sends us down to the Vauxhall conference!

We’ll be back though 👍

Quote Originally Posted by 1862tonez View Post
    If you believe in yourselfs anything is possible, we can get these 6 points Notts if the team has the right frame of mind and our ever amazing fans stick together.
    No. The amazing fans will stick together, but the team won't have the right frame of mind.

Give this bunch of wasters a chance to bottle it, and they will grab it with both hands.

No sorry, don't score enough and can't defend from crosses enough. Just not enough ha ha. Happy to be proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    No sorry, don't score enough and can't defend from crosses enough. Just not enough ha ha. Happy to be proven wrong.

We have been relegation fodder since August and it will be confirmed on Saturday...

Yes - but need the stars to re-align in a special way!

No.

In the back of my mind I dream that we get away with it by the skin of our teeth but I guess we all do.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast