+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we staying up? Yes/no

Are we staying up? Yes/no

What do you think?

YES

Cant see Maccs getting 4 points from there last 2 seriously, Grimsby is winnable and if we beat them it goes to the last game, Swindon by then will be deflated because they cant make the playoffs and beatable.

We can get these six points dont stop believing Notts. With the right frame of mind and LOTS of fight and all sticking together WE CAN DO THIS

NO
    Ardley useless @ must win games.Full of spin like the owner

I've thought for a while that our goal difference will be our undoing. Hope I'm wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by 1862tonez View Post
    What do you think?

YES

Cant see Maccs getting 4 points from there last 2 seriously, Grimsby is winnable and if we beat them it goes to the last game, Swindon by then will be deflated because they cant make the playoffs and beatable.

We can get these six points dont stop believing Notts. With the right frame of mind and LOTS of fight and all sticking together WE CAN DO THIS
    No...Ardley doesnt seem to know how to set up a team to win a game...
    We are doomed

No chance

NO

Simply because I can't see Macclesfield failing to match us in their last two games. It's just too late, the damage was done when we lost twice to Yeovil and at home to Macc. Sorry.

We’ve had an amazing amount of chances to salvage our season but the players have not taken the opportunities at all

YO

Nes

Big fat no from me... blew our chance weeks ago.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast