+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we staying up? Yes/no

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    We have been relegation fodder since August and it will be confirmed on Saturday...
    Goes back to Xmas 2017

No, alas. Our home form is wretched (only 1 win since December) and we buckle at the slightest sign of pressure.

No hard luck story here, we fully deserve to go down - probably with Yeovil.

My heart says absolutely yes we survive,with a late Enzio goal giving us a 3-2 victory at Swindon to seal our football league status after thumping Grimsby at home
    However my mind says no-way.....

No chance.... writing was on the wall, many months ago.

NO and we don,t deserve too.

Tut tut.....so much negativity. It's a yes from FNQ.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    It doesn’t look great does it, all being fair then Macclesfield deserve to stay up.

It’s on a knife edge when you look at the table, we should have been gone a long time ago so the players deserve some credit for the matches where they have battled for points when down to ten men recently.

I can see a scenario unfolding where we staying up in injury time against Swindon and then something ‘Notts-esque’ happening which sends us down to the Vauxhall conference!

We’ll be back though ��
    It's not even on a knife edge though. With our goal difference, we're as good as 3 points behind Macc, and our remaining fixtures are probably tougher. If we win on Saturday and Macc don't, then maybe. But even then I think the goal difference will do us in.

Agree about the Notts-esque thing, although I think that will probably happen this Saturday. We'll be winning 1-0 and someone will smash in an own goal from the halfway line before punching the ref, followed by a look of surprise and shock when he gets his marching orders.

No and thrice no.

Down on Saturday evening after the Macc Lads win.

Farage for PM, Tony Blair for Dancing on Ice and Notts to stay up.

I think we’ll be out of the bottom two by tomorrow evening and then go down on the last day.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast