+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Blackpool Match Thread

Barnsley v Blackpool Match Thread

Well here we are again and hopefully the last home game of the season .

Our objective is pretty straight forward , we simply have to win , there's no margin for error , it's not in our hands .

Blackpool are one the best of the rest clubs outside the top six , it won't be easy .

Should be a huge crowd with Blackpool bringing 1500 to boot .

It's going to be tense and nervy and fans thoughts are also going to be at the SOL and keeping track on the Sunderland v Pompey game .

An interesting afternoon awaits .

UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE GO

Aye it's crunch time mate. Big, big weekend.

A thort they shudda reduced tickets for this un. Chuck blacky fans in terrace north and give Barnsley fans the whole of the north stand and get 20k thru the turnstiles. Still, I think ittul be around 16k

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Aye it's crunch time mate. Big, big weekend.

A thort they shudda reduced tickets for this un. Chuck blacky fans in terrace north and give Barnsley fans the whole of the north stand and get 20k thru the turnstiles. Still, I think ittul be around 16k
    Bringing around 800 according to their forum so way out on my prediction .

I thought they'd bring double that given it's their last away game of the season , Oyston gone and had a decent season themselves .

I reckon around 15k myself .

Still a lot of empty seats for sale - reckon not much more then 14,000

2 days since i looked online and just looked again, tickets selling well could be 15k + COYR......

A restless night , up several times and called feck it at 7am this morning .

Earlier start for me than usual and a few pints pre match is an absolute necessity today I feel , nowt heavy just enough to take the edge off the day .

Feels like Bradford in 1997 , even the weather is similar .

I sincerely hope we get the result we desire today and at the SOL and tonight we have taken a huge step towards promotion back to the championship .

Monkey has found his lucky pants.

Quote Originally Posted by linzbfc View Post
    Monkey has found his lucky pants.
    Am goowin Commando

Well.... where is my nails!!?? It’s now in our own hands, and hopefully we may even have the job done before.
    Patience pays off and perhaps we could have had another three or four!
    This ending is coming together. Bristol now safe so hopefully we can take advantage of that relief and get the win and cement our position.
    I can’t wait for next week. Just didnt want us to b@lls it up on our own manor today in front of our fans.

Wow just wow , brilliant results elsewhere , couldn't have asked for anymore .

The tension today was unbearable at times for me , when we went a goal down I was absolutely devastated and thought we were going to come up short .

Huge relief when Woodrow leveled , to tell the truth the second half was an easier ride with Blackpool unable to get out of their own half and more a question of when we'd score and not if .

Lindsay headed home and we should have had far more but it didn't matter in the end .

Burst in to tears when I got home and JLO greeted me , the emotion of the afternoon just came out I guess .

Daft old tw@t that I am .

On the beer now guys and I'm getting shyte faced tonight .

UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE GO .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast