+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2019

Ok, I've taken Eskimo Empire out and Mason's Minkers. Mason, If I've jumped the gun sign up again.
    League name - AbMadFantasy

Password - Goteburg83

If you canna get in (it can be a faaaark about) pm me your email and I'll invite you.

Could a'body that is defo in post their team names here so I know who to chase up?

I have BlueToon Bulldozer confirmed but I canna recall whose team is what, some are kind obvious (i.e. BrochReds Brochers) but could a'body that's in post here so I know who's who.

Anybody that's nae in, let me know also.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Ok, I've taken Eskimo Empire out and Mason's Minkers. Mason, If I've jumped the gun sign up again.
    League name - AbMadFantasy

Password - Goteburg83

If you canna get in (it can be a faaaark about) pm me your email and I'll invite you.

Could a'body that is defo in post their team names here so I know who to chase up?

I have BlueToon Bulldozer confirmed but I canna recall whose team is what, some are kind obvious (i.e. BrochReds Brochers) but could a'body that's in post here so I know who's who.

Anybody that's nae in, let me know also.
    Bluetoonbulldozer is mine im looking to create a bill bellicheck dynasty

Seaton Shltehawks are ready!

***ual Thielen are chomping at the bit, so to speak.

Disappointing that Mason has decided to bow out but not unexpected. His victories over Sneck and Aldo are still talked about to this day (mostly by himself tbh).

I take it Gurley won't be 1st pick any more...

Think I’m going to give it a miss. I’m not sure I’ve got much to prove after my two stunning victories last year. How can you top that? Also couldn’t log in for most of the season & she went f*cking tonto when the draft was on

My boys are currently whoring, doing coke and dog fighting in preparation for the season. No Bible bashers allowed.

The loss to Mason was our 9-0 but worse.

Aldo, what's your team name?

ACL United. Pure pish if I remember rightly.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    ACL United. Pure pish if I remember rightly.
    I can't be defined by my name.

But it is ACL United. I finished well above ***ual Thielen. If I remember rightly. Which I do.

Right let's get this bumped and organised now that training camp is on the go.

We have two empty spaces and a couple I'm nae sure about.

Who's teams are Le'Veon la vida loca and Wine guys patriots? And are you back in? I've set the draft for Tuesday 3 September. I've tried to set it for 7.30p.m. but I might have arsed the time with the US "conversion" so I'll check that out.

Lets get selling and if any poster on here wants to join the details are higher up, but if you have a problem getting in send me your email address and I'll invite you.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast