+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2019

I'm as hopeless at the fantasy game as I expected to be, going 0-4 in heroic fashion this week by losing by 0.22 points.

Danny Dimes tho...

Quote Originally Posted by azazel View Post
    I'm as hopeless at the fantasy game as I expected to be, going 0-4 in heroic fashion this week by losing by 0.22 points.

Danny Dimes tho...
    If you like Danny dimes I’ll trade you him for Austin Ekeler I need a proven running back

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    If you like Danny dimes I’ll trade you him for Austin Ekeler I need a proven running back
    Nah, you're alright. The Dimes comment was more a comment on the NFL in general rather than our league. Ekeler's the only decent player I've got

Quote Originally Posted by azazel View Post
    Nah, you're alright. The Dimes comment was more a comment on the NFL in general rather than our league. Ekeler's the only decent player I've got
    Can’t blame me for trying it would have been worse swap since Dodds and winters !

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Can’t blame me for trying it would have been worse swap since Dodds and winters !
    God loves a trier!

Danny Dimes......... heart.......head.........

To whoever dropped Will Fuller, bless your heart

Weird season with QB scores being so high

Is it just me or are the zebras collectively being Willie Collum this season?

So, once again the Giants get done by Collum-esque officiating.
    The Domestic Violence Cowboys may still have one, but those two back to back PI calls (one none call, one wrongly called) took the game away from us.
    We're not very good, but next season or the season after we're going to be proper contenders.

I think the wife beaters need to make a Superbowl run this season.
    They have to pay Prescott next season, they've paid Elliott and I saw a stat last night that their O line accounted for 31% of their cap.

Keeping the O line together while paying Elliott, Prescott and those pass rushers will be impossible.

Mind you, like Kraft, Jones seems to find ways of cheating the cap.

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast