+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet dog stolen while walking it

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    And she walks 3 of them?
    2 are easy to walk, very laid back but the female is aff it’s nut (surprise). Not in a vicious way, full of energy and a bit clumsy. She rarely takes all three together.

Where’s this bike vigilante group? Bike theft in Edinburgh is insane so I’m chuffed there’s folk out there sorting sh!t out their own way.

Edit: you can all fek aff wi the rules btw
    Last edited by andoplzcumbak; 26-04-2019 at 08:06 PM.

Now,just to be clear,I am no right wing muppet,but is it not time for a return to Public Flogging..?..despicable chunts

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Where’s this bike vigilante group? Bike theft in Edinburgh is insane so I’m chuffed there’s folk out there sorting sh!t out their own way.
    It wasn't local it was in Manchester somewhere but I can see the trend spreading. Fair play to them.

Why would anyone steal another person's dog .
    It's no different for dog lovers as taking away their bairn heartbreaking. I hope they get caught and if they do they do some serious time .
    Bastids

I suspect they’re being used for training purposes for dog fighting. Which is why, knife or no knife, you would have to have a go

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I suspect they’re being used for training purposes for dog fighting. Which is why, knife or no knife, you would have to have a go
    Ah I thought you meant another reason they were stealing them. Says a lot about a person if they enjoy going to see dog fights.

I've heard that about the "bait"/training for dog fighting.

The scum doing this......there's just no evil extreme enough as a punishment for them.

And any depraved cu nt going to watch it should be similarly despatched.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Makes me very angry just a we innocent doggie hope they get that dog back.

It’s difficult to believe the price of designer dogs these days so they are probably being sold down the pub.

Not that I’m against pedigree dogs, I had a westie for many years and a lovable but mad springer spaniel that the thieves would have probably brought back.

I know someone who’s permanently skint who just bought a sausage dog puppy for £1100

I’m reliably informed that was a very reasonable price.

Anyway, anyone who buys anything off of some minker in a pub, be it a packet of bacon or a small child should be flayed and beheaded.

I’m against capital punishment as a rule but bacon for f’uck sake.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It’s difficult to believe the price of designer dogs these days so they are probably being sold down the pub.

Not that I’m against pedigree dogs, I had a westie for many years and a lovable but mad springer spaniel that the thieves would have probably brought back.

I know someone who’s permanently skint who just bought a sausage dog puppy for £1100

I’m reliably informed that was a very reasonable price.

Anyway, anyone who buys anything off of some minker in a pub, be it a packet of bacon or a small child should be flayed and beheaded.

I’m against capital punishment as a rule but bacon for f’uck sake.
    I've stopped eating bacon. Electrolytes or something.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast