+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pet dog stolen while walking it

I heard what happened here. The dugs not coming back. Nobody else needs to worry about their dug going missing.

Another case closed for the A/Mad Off Topic Police

Pets are better than people. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I heard what happened here. The dugs not coming back. Nobody else needs to worry about their dug going missing.

I'm confused. Is this a good outcome or not? You haven't took the AbMad vigilante task force thing a bit too far have you?

When I originally read the story , I wondered if the crime wasn’t as random as it seemed. And that they were specifically targeting the bloke walking the dog , or someone connected to the bloke , rather than the dog itself (eg the bloke was in debt to some dodgy characters). Would that tie in with what you’ve heard ?

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    When I originally read the story , I wondered if the crime wasn’t as random as it seemed. And that they were specifically targeting the bloke walking the dog , or someone connected to the bloke , rather than the dog itself (eg the bloke was in debt to some dodgy characters). Would that tie in with what you’ve heard ?
    We don't look into Mason's sources. He gets results maybe not always by the book. The less we know...

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Yep. The dug was collateral damage

Yep. The dug was collateral damage
    What did I tell ya. Loose cannon. But he clears cases. Mair than that fu(kin lazy arse Aldo does.
    Last edited by StandfreeFM; 15-06-2019 at 09:26 PM.

We don't need to speak in code here in off topic there's only about 6 of us browse it... Can you nae just tell us what you have heard? Was the dug taken as payment or was the guy just given a beating and they thought they'd take the dug anyway?

And who calls a dug collateral damage anyway?

I’ve said too much as it is. The dug wasn’t the target

I’ve said too much as it is. The dug wasn’t the target
    ok so the dug definitely wasn't due anyone money.

PM me please, I'm a right nosey fecker

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast