+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet dog stolen while walking it

Pet dog stolen while walking it

This happened in Edinburgh on Wednesday night. Dogs have always been stolen, either while on it’s own, in the garden or elsewhere unattended. But this is the first time I’ve heard of a person being held up and their dog forcibly taken from them.

Utter fvcking scum and to some it must feel like their child has been taken.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.e...y-16178608.amp

Utter c*nts. Not far from where I'm living at the moment. I walk my mums dog. I'd like to think the German Shepherd would put any would be thieves off or if they did try anything maybe she (the dog not my mum) would sort them out.

3 of them, one with a knife out to steal a dog at midnight is ridiculous. Makes you think though, how much of a fight would you put up if it happened to you? Dogs are part of the family but if some little sh*t pulls a knife out then there's not much you could really do.

Makes you think why they’re stealing the dog, which makes me think I’d risk the stabbing.

There really is some lowlife c@nts going about

Yeah my initial rage fuelled thoughts were that I’d fight like fvck for the dog but faced with three men and a knife.. chances are you’d be stabbed and very possibly dead.

Poor guy must be distraught.

Someone tried stealing a dog from a garden in Loanhead until a neighbour challenged them where they then jumped into the car and drove off.
    It’s scary that you can’t even walk your dog without something like that in the back of your mind! My girlfriend has 3 Leonbergers and walks them alone at night at times. I’ve asked her to not walk them at night now or walk in places where there’s others around. It pisses me off that I’m thinking like that!

Mind you, it’s not exactly easy to run off with a Leonberger, they’re built like bears

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post

Someone tried stealing a dog from a garden in Loanhead until a neighbour challenged them where they then jumped into the car and drove off.
    Was it a smaller breed perchance?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    , how much of a fight would you put up if it happened to you? Dogs are part of the family but if some little sh*t pulls a knife out then there's not much you could really do.
    They'd need to kill me or render me unconscious to get my mutt off me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Was it a smaller breed perchance?
    The report doesn’t say but it does state that he ‘reached over the fence to grab the dog’ so likely a smaller or at most medium sized breed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Makes you think why they’re stealing the dog, which makes me think I’d risk the stabbing.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    They'd need to kill me or render me unconscious to get my mutt off me.
    I reckon I'd be quite stubborn if it happened to me to. The thought of our family dog having to rely on minky f*ckers like that for a nice life would maybe spur me on to give them ago. I might carry a magazine about with me so I can roll it up and take on any knife wielding dog snatchers like Jason Bourne does.

What the f*ck they stealing dogs for anyway? You can get them for free from the rescue centres.

A bit off topic but I liked the story of those biker dudes that got so fed up with the lack of police action on bike thefts that they started their own vigilante group to hunt the thieves down themselves. That's exactly whats needed.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post

Mind you, it’s not exactly easy to run off with a Leonberger, they’re built like bears
    And she walks 3 of them?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast