+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - WBA v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - WBA v The Millers

Anyone for a Sedgewick moment or two?

We need the holiest of miracles, the luckiest lot of luck and the every result to go our way. Has this happened yet this season? NO!

I still think that our away form needs to improve for us to stand a chance and as this is the last chance then we could go for a 100% away record from now on!

The last eight matches of the season seemed to say no chance and really any damage that was done was done a long time before today. That December/January period of the season have done for us.

We can say, let's just enjoy it? We can when you watch the game against Stoke and Swansea you can enjoy large parts of it but like football matches throughout time you rarely enjoy the entirity of a match. he games like the erby one you have to put a nuetrals hat on to try and appreciate the way a tea can dominate but it bloody hurts when it's against us!

We can and can't compete in this league and I can't imagine the team doing anything less than giving today 100% effort. If not for themselves and their futures then for their pride but mainly these players should do it today for the supporters.
    Jees our away supporters have endured so much this season as they do each time we're in this league but it's a lot better than it was the last time we were in it!

It's been a challenge but it's not over! Whatever happens I'll still be a Miller!

Since I'm surrounded by sheff u fans
    If they get promotion and we go down my life will be a constant torment.
    At least 5 of the last 6 seasons has brought some gloating relief...
    For me United or Wednesday fans. There all the same.

Hello to all. Just watching Millwall v Stoke and so far I can’t see Millwall getting owt from this they are bobbar.

Millwall will win or draw

Millwall are capable of grinding out horrible boring results which we unfortunately cannot do.

Rodak;
    Jones,
    Ihiekwe,
    Robertson,
    Mattock;
    Ajayi;
    Forde,
    Vaulks,
    Crooks,
    Newell;
    Smith.

SUBS
    Price,
    Wood,
    Towell,
    Taylor,
    Williams,
    Vassell

It makes you wonder what would have happened last weekend if he'd played the teams the other way round and gone for the home win whilst sacrificing the away win. Ah well, we'll never know!

Newell and Forde in starting line up. I think he's saving the first team for Division 1

I bet my last 7 inch of floppy cok we renew Newell's contract close season.
    Giving my head a shake in anticipation

Newell starting and only 6 subs, says it all really

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast