+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bolton bust......???????

Bolton bust......???????

or waiting for a saviour, but team not been paid for nearly 2 months so not playing today, they are keeping the ball. Sad to see a team go to the wall unless that disgraced ex Watford boss basinii pulls a rabbit out of the hat. However not my favourite team since I got chased by about 20 of them at their old ground, my crime was wearing club scarf.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    or waiting for a saviour, but team not been paid for nearly 2 months so not playing today, they are keeping the ball. Sad to see a team go to the wall unless that disgraced ex Watford boss basinii pulls a rabbit out of the hat. However not my favourite team since I got chased by about 20 of them at their old ground, my crime was wearing club scarf.
    That Basini as got some front. He's been on Talk sport a few times lately saying what he is and isnt going to do with Bolton
    Making himself look bad as it is at the moment. He apparantly stood in front of players last week promising them they will be paid.

Bolton,the team ten years ahead of Burnley.haha

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Bolton,the team ten years ahead of Burnley.haha
    Burnley going bust in ten year Alf
    😂

not a Bolton fan by any means!
    fact is a traditional club is close to death, which must for all locals mean an end of generations of identity!
    our league pukes billions for far lesser, let them live, its what we are about!

take care now
    john

Hope all turns out OK for BW and co.

News said they have been ordered to play their last two games asap despite the players being on strike due to not being paid

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Hope all turns out OK for BW and co.

News said they have been ordered to play their last two games asap despite the players being on strike due to not being paid
    Looking at their results this season, I didn't think Bolton had any strikers!! Now they have a team of them!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Looking at their results this season, I didn't think Bolton had any strikers!! Now they have a team of them!
    The team with a squad of strikers but no actual strikers? hmmm velly intewsting

What happened to our resident Bolton fan on here? Bw?