+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer19 transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Please ..nooooooooooooooo

Don't let Grist see this he'll go bleeding ape at it.
    References to chimpanzees can earn you a ban.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Not sure about that Mike. By the time he got sent off at Bristol Rovers and a 3 game ban we were in a downward spiral and many on here were discussing the R word.
    Not so sure about the downward spiral.
    On Boxing Day that season we were 8th. We did indeed gain more points after Kieffer Moore left than when he was with us.. Goal difference improved as well.
    Still wish KM was still here though.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 13-05-2019 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Not so sure about the downward spiral.
    On Boxing Day that season we were 8th. We did indeed gain more points after Kieffer Moore left than when he was with us.. Goal difference improved as well.
    Still wish KM was still here though.
    He'd missed the previous 3 games by that point. Here's a reminder of some (very familiar) comments after that Bristol Rovers game. You only enjoyed it because you was sat next to KM's girlfriend

http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...hlight=Bristol

Looks like Carlisle is planning a bid for Yates anyone want to drive him there?

Blackburn have apparently offered money plus small wood in exchange for vaulks. Don’t know about you but I’d be p off if this went through

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Blackburn have apparently offered money plus small wood in exchange for vaulks. Don’t know about you but I’d be p off if this went through
    How much money though? Every player has a price, even though I don't want to see him depart.
    Also anything on the Barnsley FC website yet about players that we couldn't afford fee/wages/didn't want to come to league 1/couldn't get deal over the line re length of contract/player or selling club had a change of mind/agent scuppered deal at last minute yet?
    Last edited by mikemiller; 18-05-2019 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    How much money though? Every player has a price, even though I don't want to see him depart.
    Also anything on the Barnsley FC website yet about players that we couldn't afford fee/wages/didn't want to come to league 1/couldn't get deal over the line re length of contract/player or selling club had a change of mind/agent scuppered deal at last minute yet?
    Donno how much money they just say small fee but what gets me is Smallwood left us on a free transfer because he didn’t want our peanuts we offered him why the hell would he want to come back or better yet why would we buy / trade for a player who we essentially throw out, that be like someone robing your van taking all your power tools and then they offer you them back in exchange for your new car you just got.

No too early for that excuse to happen yet mate

If it's only a small fee that has been offered by Blackburn, we should reject the deal - even though I'd rather him go there than Blades or Pigs.

Have we signed anybody yet Dad?

Dad, dad, have we signed anybody yet dad?

Have we?

Have we?

Yes son we,ve signed a French gangsta called Julien Lamy

Hopefully Better than the Gang of Four who can't decide whether they want to stay or not

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast