+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer19 transfer thread

Warne has been linked to Hull City but probably more likely to take a job further south now if he were to leave.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/06/1...-managers-job/

Norwich can Farke off if they stuggle in Prem and decide to Farke their Manager off

Don’t know if anyone has posted this, Jordan Bowery to MK Dons on a free

Burton Albion are interested in re-signing midfielder Matt Palmer from Rotherham United after selling the midfielder to Rotherham just 17 months ago

EFL Transfer HQ ⚽️

@EFLTransferHQ
    32m32 minutes ago
    More
    Cardiff City are set to sign Rotherham United midfielder Will Vaulks #CCFC #BlueBirds #RUFC

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    EFL Transfer HQ ⚽️

@EFLTransferHQ
    32m32 minutes ago
    More
    Cardiff City are set to sign Rotherham United midfielder Will Vaulks #CCFC #BlueBirds #RUFC
    Usually I wouldn’t believe story’s like this but the strange thing is the fee has been leaked as well as the rumour

3.5 million

I could live with that if it’s true we could buy a striker and two wingers with that money

If true, then it's no guarantee that all/some of that would go on new players - relegation to L1 is a big financial hit

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    If true, then it's no guarantee that all/some of that would go on new players - relegation to L1 is a big financial hit
    Thing is no one knows the books other than warne and TS so unless they say oh sorry lads we are in the red unless we sell players, it’s just guess work however my stance on this is if you expect to be walked on chances are you'll be walked on.

I’m just glad it’s Cardiff, Will had actually agreed terms with the pigs until Mr Warnock got in touch and told him not to sign anything til he had chance to speak to him first. A meeting took place and Cardiff doubled the offer of the pigs. It’s Now a done deal and will be officially announced shortly. There may also be another player leaving who most will be surprised as his name has not even been mentioned. This one I’m keeping quiet because it’s not quite agreed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistolpete View Post
    I’m just glad it’s Cardiff, Will had actually agreed terms with the pigs until Mr Warnock got in touch and told him not to sign anything til he had chance to speak to him first. A meeting took place and Cardiff doubled the offer of the pigs. It’s Now a done deal and will be officially announced shortly. There may also be another player leaving who most will be surprised as his name has not even been mentioned. This one I’m keeping quiet because it’s not quite agreed yet.
    Another CB needed then Pete 🤔😉😋

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast