+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer19 transfer thread

Plus the Welsh fans will see him as "one of there own" and be more patient. The Wednesday lot will see him as "that player from toytown"

2 players I would have fancied, Graham Carey of Plymouth gone to CSKA Sofia and James Norwood of Tranmere gone to Ipswich.

FL Transfer HQ ⚽️

@EFLTransferHQ
    2h2 hours ago
    More
    Rotherham United are interested in signing Jonathan Leko on loan from West Brom. #rufc #wba

ransfer News Now

@TransferNew5Now
    6h6 hours ago
    More
    After gaining promotion to the #Championship Charlton Athletic will be looking to keep their best players while trying to bring a couple in. Joe Mattock from relegated #RUFC

NTOF understands that Ross County want £200,000 for midfielder Jamie Lindsay.

HITC Sport recently reported that Rotherham had a bid rejected for the Staggies midfielder. Sources close to the club have told NTOF that bid was approximately £150,000 with the Highland club looking for nearer the £200,000 mark for the ex-Celtic midfielder.

Chuffin ell 50k difference is the equivalent of offering 49p rather than 50p in this league. Come on Value if you want a player put a serious offer in before some other fecker does!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 13-06-2019 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Chuffin ell 50k difference is the equivalent of offering 49p rather than 50p in this league. Come on Value if you want a player put a serious offer in before some other fecker does!
    I wouldn’t even say that

It’s more like splitting a peanut in half and saying il give you 1 and a half

FL Transfer HQ ⚽️

@EFLTransferHQ
    2h2 hours ago
    More
    Rotherham United are interested in signing Jonathan Leko on loan from West Brom. #rufc #wba

ransfer News Now

@TransferNew5Now
    6h6 hours ago
    More
    After gaining promotion to the #Championship Charlton Athletic will be looking to keep their best players while trying to bring a couple in. Joe Mattock from relegated #RUFC

NTOF understands that Ross County want £200,000 for midfielder Jamie Lindsay.

HITC Sport recently reported that Rotherham had a bid rejected for the Staggies midfielder. Sources close to the club have told NTOF that bid was approximately £150,000 with the Highland club looking for nearer the £200,000 mark for the ex-Celtic midfielder.

I think all of this is a false account. If a club is in talks with another, it wouldn’t be saying X offered this amount and we want this amount. Goes against all protocol.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I think all of this is a false account. If a club is in talks with another, it wouldn’t be saying X offered this amount and we want this amount. Goes against all protocol.
    It happens a lot mate clubs aren’t usually the ones who leek the information out it’s usually agents or some staff member working at one of the clubs. I remember when we signed newell one of staff overheard manager on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    It happens a lot mate clubs aren’t usually the ones who leek the information out it’s usually agents or some staff member working at one of the clubs. I remember when we signed newell one of staff overheard manager on the phone.
    Talking of leaks, Wednesday night Mrs Grist came home from work and told me that first game of the season for Sheff Utd would be Bournemouth. The source being a big blades fan she works with.

Come Thursday 9am embargo time and lo and behold it was Bournemouth.

Set me to thinking, is there any real advantage in knowing before the embargo time?

EFL Transfer Centre

@EFLTRANSFER___
    39m39 minutes ago
    More
    #RotherhamUnited, #Portsmouth, #Sunderland and #IpswichTown are interested in signing #OxfordUnited defender Curtis Nelson!
    #RUFC #POMPEY #SAFC #ITFC #OUFC

[I][I][I]FL Transfer HQ ⚽️

Transfer News Now

@TransferNew5Now
    6h6 hours ago
    More

Imagine being Purrington and seeing this

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Imagine being Purrington and seeing this
    We get good money for Mattock and then Purrington in our team. Good business as Purrington a lot younger.

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast