+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer19 transfer thread

[QUOTE=CASPER-64-FRANK;39209671]
    Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Beat me too it Casper
    Ship Yates to Harrogate and try bring in walker and/or ladapo..
    Purrington needs to be used next season or sell him. /QUOTE]

Tyler Walker would be a season long loan and Ladapo would have to be permanent signing.
    Plymouth turned a £400k bid down from Sunderland......do you think he's worth more than £400k ?
    Plymouth are not safe from relegation yet.

Agree about Ben Purrington, time to make a decision.
    If our club think Taylor is worth 500k then it has to be a yep. Get him on a 3 year deal. Next 12 month in league one. Hopefully promotion then good season in champ could make us some cash. If we don't get promotion then we have a proven 20 goal a season league one player...
    Personally for me he's worth 600- 700k

I can't wait to see Crooks and Wiles in midfield and seeing Palmer with them maybe would surprise a few but his as a sitting midfialder could be the ticket.

I agree frog but would like us to go for Manning too as he offered far more than Towell did this season.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    I agree frog but would like us to go for Manning too as he offered far more than Towell did this season.
    I think that Wiles will be better and they are simular. We may need to freshen it up but mainly on the wings. To have wide men who can run 25 yds up the pitch to give us a breather is ok but we need someone with a bit of a brain. It is a pity that Forde and Newell aren't as fast as Taylor and Williams. They wouldn't be with us I don't think.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Two of each id like
    Strikers

Freddie Ladapo -Plymouth
    Tyler Walker -Mansfield
    Tom eaves - Gillingham
    Christian doidge - forest green

Midfielders

Chuks Aneke -mkd
    Reece Brown - forest green
    Ashley hunter - fleetwood
    Are they nice people though?....feck 25 goals

Town have taken up the option on Josh Emmanuel, keeping the 21-year-old at Portman Road for at least another year.

He’s only played 4 games for them this season.
    Last edited by pip_y; 01-05-2019 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Town have taken up the option on Josh Emmanuel, keeping the 21-year-old at Portman Road for at least another year.

He’s only played 4 games for them this season.
    pip_y, they've only done what we've done with Vaulks so IF a club comes in we can command a fee and not just release him without cashing in on him.

I reckon Paul Warne should start his “new signing any time now” media comments this week

On the lines of:-

1000 new signings coming to the club
    1000 new signings coming to the club
    And if 1 new signing should accidentally fail
    There’ll be 999 new signings coming to the club.

Etc etc

So when the season starts he will have successfully landed one new signing ( hopefully)

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    pip_y, they've only done what we've done with Vaulks so IF a club comes in we can command a fee and not just release him without cashing in on him.
    Brin I’m aware of the tactics, but 4 games! At least WV has been playing all season.

Lamy been down nys today to take photos and paperwork he posted it on twitter but it’s been taken down as it’s too soon to announce just seen a video of him train his footwork, looks awesome makes some of our current squad look like Amateurs

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast