+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer19 transfer thread

Summer19 transfer thread

Who's coming?
    Who's going?

Going (of the usual 1st team squad)
    I would have thought

Rodak
    Mattock
    Robertson (but I hope not)
    Semi
    Williams
    Vaulks
    Smith (maybe)

Coming

None of the A or B list

Rodak, Vaulks and Semi would probably be "bench" players initially at just about any established Championship club. I suppose that some ambitious League 1 clubs may try to sign them, or the other players listed above.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Sunderland come in for Robertson. Vaulks and Semi will be gone sadly. Williams probably off and may even struggle to hold onto Crooks. Smith may go as well.

Loan signings to replace most of these - I’d imagine one permanent on a free at best.

At Championship level, do clubs ( other than us, obviously) sign players who are injured a lot, or midfielders and forwards who rarely score? Only time will tell. Obviously players may move for financial reasons, and not necessarily to Championship level teams, so could be playing against us next season (in which case they definitely will score!)

Obviously loans are going back but permanents going out i will say Vaulks and Ajayi will be bought and we will release the likes of Dom and David Ball, Bray, Onaraise, Potter and Palmer if their contracts are up, if not then be transfer listed.

Players coming in is anyones guess. If we can sell Ajayi and Vaulks for decent money then theres a couple of good young players at Colchester i would like us to buy, Tom Lapsile and Sammie Szmodics.

Vaulks rodak semi and towel are the ones I think will go. Plus loan players. Lot of the other players are inconsistent so will probably stay with us unless we release them.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Obviously loans are going back but permanents going out i will say Vaulks and Ajayi will be bought and we will release the likes of Dom and David Ball, Bray, Onaraise, Potter and Palmer if their contracts are up, if not then be transfer listed.

Players coming in is anyones guess. If we can sell Ajayi and Vaulks for decent money then theres a couple of good young players at Colchester i would like us to buy, Tom Lapsile and Sammie Szmodics.
    Lapsile has just signed a new deal at Colchester so would be surprised if got him and Szmodics is not the type of player we need IMHO.

Mattock to Barnsley ?

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Mattock to Barnsley ?
    Purrington back? May go up with Charlton though

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast