+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer19 transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    The Star linking us with a Jordan Lyden recently released by Aston Villa. Never heard of him
    Already mentioned on a post last week

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    2019 now m8

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    That’s from last July.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    That’s from last July.
    Is it

Bloody hell someone retweeted it and I thought it was a new one

Quote Originally Posted by Pistolpete View Post
    I’m just glad it’s Cardiff, Will had actually agreed terms with the pigs until Mr Warnock got in touch and told him not to sign anything til he had chance to speak to him first. A meeting took place and Cardiff doubled the offer of the pigs. It’s Now a done deal and will be officially announced shortly. There may also be another player leaving who most will be surprised as his name has not even been mentioned. This one I’m keeping quiet because it’s not quite agreed yet.
    I would appear my informant was bang on about Vaulks....... just hope he’s not correct about the other one he told me was leaving hmmmmm time will tell

Today's Advertiser : Hamshaw saying we are trying to sign a Premier League keeper... so it can't be Wildsmith. Pollitt has been watching somebody on international duty. Probably will be somebody like the Blades U-18 keeper, if he has an "international" cap.
    Also we have bids in for four other players. The number already seems to have dropped a bit.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 21-06-2019 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Today's Advertiser : Hamshaw saying we are trying to sign a Premier League keeper... so it can't be Wildsmith. Pollitt has been watching somebody on international duty. Probably will be somebody like the Blades U-18 keeper, if he has an "international" cap.
    Also we have bids in for four other players. The number already seems to have dropped a bit.
    Daniel Iversen - Leicester City -- Denmark U21 Goalkeeper is my guess.

He was on loan at League 2 Oldham last season and wants to step up a League...i.e. League 1.
    Decent keeper by all accounts.

Sounds plausible, C64F.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistolpete View Post
    I would appear my informant was bang on about Vaulks....... just hope he’s not correct about the other one he told me was leaving hmmmmm time will tell
    I've read elsewhere that weve received enquiries for Robertson and Wiles. If we sell Wiles I'll be extremely angry. 😠

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast