+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who would you like

Who would you like

To replace McIntyre ?

I’d go for Barry Smith, he’d bring back the passion, he knows the lower leagues, he’s done for us before, I think he got a raw deal with club 12 season, big Rab as his number two wouldn’t be a bad thing either.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    To replace McIntyre ?

I’d go for Barry Smith, he’d bring back the passion, he knows the lower leagues, he’s done for us before, I think he got a raw deal with club 12 season, big Rab as his number two wouldn’t be a bad thing either.
    After 6 games of post admin season DFCSS members on club board wanted to fire him, then in club 12 season he got a real **** hand. Why would he want to put himself through that again?

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    After 6 games of post admin season DFCSS members on club board wanted to fire him, then in club 12 season he got a real **** hand. Why would he want to put himself through that again?
    Yeah but those individuals are no longer there and it's not club 12 season we'll be in Championship again so those are not considerations. He'd be working for Nelms though so I'd stay clear if I was him to be honest.

Management is almost irrelevant whilst this club has no leadership, no direction, no passion and quite possibly no supporters.

Ian McCall has had his best success building from nothing and has experience of working at basket case club's....we cud do worse. He has or does have health issues but once you have got Ayr to the playoff is there anywhere else to go.

He might just might fancy another crack at a club he can get up and stay up.

Who would take it realistically that is in a post at the moment,whoever it is big Rab no 2 or some role within the club...

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    Who would take it realistically that is in a post at the moment,whoever it is big Rab no 2 or some role within the club...
    That’s almost certainly impossible with Nelms in charge

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    That’s almost certainly impossible with Nelms in charge
    That's my fear ,someone like JM who was out of work and wouldn't be hard to deal with I suspect or a candidate that could push on but on their terms ,just can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Management is almost irrelevant whilst this club has no leadership, no direction, no passion and quite possibly no supporters.

Ian McCall has had his best success building from nothing and has experience of working at basket case club's....we cud do worse. He has or does have health issues but once you have got Ayr to the playoff is there anywhere else to go.

He might just might fancy another crack at a club he can get up and stay up.
    You must be joking...Ayr have won 5 league games since giving United 5 in November..2 of them in the last 10 days... pumped out the cup by a junior team... we've got one useless Arab fu@kwit that's sent us on the way to oblivion...we can do without giving another one the chance to put us there

it will all come down to "the data " unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    You must be joking...Ayr have won 5 league games since giving United 5 in November..2 of them in the last 10 days... pumped out the cup by a junior team... we've got one useless Arab fu@kwit that's sent us on the way to oblivion...we can do without giving another one the chance to put us there
    McCall cuda and probably shuda been manager twice before.

Ayr have had one of the worst injury lists in Scotland since november/december....he's a very good manager with bags of experience.

I bet a few dabs wud gladly have him as there manager, attacking, passionate, he really gives a **** and can get the best out of workmanlike players.

Rab douglas...NO NO NO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)