+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Tough luck Millers.... from a Lions fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I would have thought that those on lower pay grades, with a mortgage, kids to clothe and feed that came upon evidence of Muslim groomers they would have turned a blind eye on fear of being a whistleblower that wasn’t towing the council line of multiculturalism. Such is the strangle hold this racist stuff has, folks don’t stick their heads above the parapet in fear of it being shot off.
    I'd agree Grist. It's not fair to place the burden on lower ranking staff.
    However it certainly was the responsibility of those at the top; head of social services and his / her senior team, head of the Council and their senior team, Senior members of the Police etc

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I'd agree Grist. It's not fair to place the burden on lower ranking staff.
    However it certainly was the responsibility of those at the top; head of social services and his / her senior team, head of the Council and their senior team, Senior members of the Police etc
    you can add local MPs to that list who should have been asking questions much earlier in the whole debacle.

Thats the best description of what is truly happening I have ever heard, I cannot understand why we all know about the takeaways and taxi fronts but the SY police do sweet FA.

Nice one great fire

Quote Originally Posted by roscoemiller View Post
    Thats the best description of what is truly happening I have ever heard, I cannot understand why we all know about the takeaways and taxi fronts but the SY police do sweet FA.

Nice one great fire
    The pattern seems to be similar everywhere, I don't know how many of these gangs in different towns are linked to each other and form crime networks, this is what the National Crime Agency, which is supposed to be out version of the FBI, should be looking at. I'm not convinced about their effectiveness at all at this point. There's also the "county lines" thing where drug gangs are spreading to market towns, they definitely need to up their game.

...and an interesting post gently drifts off topic...

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Back on topic, I don't think we will go straight back up this time.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    CY, was thinking that myself.....

So, I am very optimistic about next season. Make no bones about it though, teams already in League 1 will love to beat us so we will be one of target teams, this happens in all leagues teams get relegated to.

Wouldn't keep Newell, Forde or possibly Taylor. Semi can go for me but somehow cannot see a bid coming in for him unless a club makes a puny offer of say £500,000 then he's definitely gone. Vaulks, I cannot blame him for wanting to stay playing in the Championship and good luck to him, however, another derisory offer will be accepted for him such as we for being very poor at negotiations. What cash is generated may not be totally spent on recruitment so, be prepared for cheap as chips players coming in.

Surely a top 6 finish would be expected, wouldn't it?

Yes back to Millwall.
    Tony Towner and John Seasman. Quality.

I,ve worked in Rotherhithe and Surrey Quays many moons ago. Quite attractive upcoming areas back then.

Think they deserved to stop up more than us. Ground out results and held onto their wins.

I bet Lee Gregory is happy.....Sheff Utd fan

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    CY, was thinking that myself.....

So, I am very optimistic about next season. Make no bones about it though, teams already in League 1 will love to beat us so we will be one of target teams, this happens in all leagues teams get relegated to.

Wouldn't keep Newell, Forde or possibly Taylor. Semi can go for me but somehow cannot see a bid coming in for him unless a club makes a puny offer of say £500,000 then he's definitely gone. Vaulks, I cannot blame him for wanting to stay playing in the Championship and good luck to him, however, another derisory offer will be accepted for him such as we for being very poor at negotiations. What cash is generated may not be totally spent on recruitment so, be prepared for cheap as chips players coming in.

Surely a top 6 finish would be expected, wouldn't it?

Wouldn’t keep Newelly, Fordey and Tayls. !!

Heresy..........stone that man.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Wouldn’t keep Newelly, Fordey and Tayls. !!

Heresy..........stone that man.
    Grist, seriously I wouldn't keep either. Not to fear though Father Paul will retain all three.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast