+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That's us knacked

That's us knacked

Last game. Derby only draw so Boro have to win on Sunday. Oh well...

But where’s the pressure?

On Boro not us

Better than both teams being already on the holiday jet.

Tonight’s result should make for a much better game than if there was nothing to play for...

Attack, Attack, Attack.

I think we can expect to see all of the “professional” tricks seeing more diving than a Tom Daley training session

Agree it will spice it up a bit. Depends if we are on the holiday plane or not but like you say it waint matter anyway

Firstly Derby will beat West Brom. Secondly this is a good game for us to put down a marker for next season.
    Middlesbrough can count themselves fortunate to still have a sniff of the play offs mainly due to other teams around them doing their best to mess it up.
    Wouldn’t be surprised if our game is selected for live coverage along with the Derby game due to there being something on the respective games.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Firstly Derby will beat West Brom. Secondly this is a good game for us to put down a marker for next season.
    Middlesbrough can count themselves fortunate to still have a sniff of the play offs mainly due to other teams around them doing their best to mess it up.
    Wouldn’t be surprised if our game is selected for live coverage along with the Derby game due to there being something on the respective games.
    I hope they're not taken by tv companies as it invalidates the ifollow. The important matches aren't shown on there due to other tv companies somehow beilieving that it will take away the ammount of coverage. In fct it just pisses us off!

Boro have done their utmost to not do well this season!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Last game. Derby only draw so Boro have to win on Sunday. Oh well...
    Roly, chin up pal. We've nowt to lose but we can spoil their day.....

Regarding I-follow, will we still be able to watch Millers live games now we are in League One?

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Regarding I-follow, will we still be able to watch Millers live games now we are in League One?
    I think we were watching them in League One the season before this one, Sota. Seem to recall then, though, you had the choice of either an audio or video link - not both at once. (For a while you could get both on two separate devices but then they put a stop to that...)

I'd be surprised if we didn't get at least the same as last time round and more likely we'll get both sound and vision since the technology has progressed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast