+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tough luck Millers.... from a Lions fan.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Wow! I've been watching football for 60 years and never realised that there were two clubs called Millwall. Obviously this one "a Proper club with proper fans" can't possibly be the same club I have heard discussed on MM over the last few seasons. I'm embarrassed by some Rotherham fans; tickle their tummies and they'll kiss anyone's rrse.
    y

Same embarrassed I feel by some of our gormless happy clappers then.

Thanks lads for some very positive comments, I could understand if some are feeling a bit raw or even bitter about going back down but at least we will both start next season with a clean sheet, unlike Bolton who are deep in the brown stuff, they must wonder what the phuck will happen.
    I think our highlight was the beating of Everton's 1st team in the Cup.
    Last edited by claw84; 28-04-2019 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Which thanks to the Asian perverts in Rotherham is now what the town is “famous” for.
    Yes but they're not in the team or the stands.

Millwall which is in Tower Hamlets with a Muslim population of 120,000, are they saying none of them have being involved in anything like that?

Birmingham fans last week doing the "*****s" chant, 220,000 Muslims there, nothing similar happening? Come on.

The problem a lot of outsiders have is that the town did nothing about it either then or since it happened so it wasn't just the Asians fault. They spotted an opportunity and no one could be bothered to stop them. Many think it's still going on. Shocking really.
    People from outside have complained and campaigned against what happened more than the townsfolk.
    Can't complain when others remind us of it.

Back to football, Millwall continued to accumulate points at the end and we didn't . They got some outstanding results vs wba and Derby and kept the points counter clicking with draws. We lost most of ours
    Last edited by flourbasher; 28-04-2019 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    The problem a lot of outsiders have is that the town did nothing about it either then or since it happened. Many think it's still going on.
    It most probably is, but it is in Birmingham and Tower Hamlets as well, in fact in many towns and cities.

Are Rochdale and Oxford United fans going to be doing the chant next season?

Fair point GF but I think the reason we get it the most is the scale of the abuse.....revised estimates of 1700 and counting.
    I still can't comprehend If it was 1700 individual children that were abused presumably many times

Fair point GF but I think the reason we get it the most is the scale of the abuse.....revised estimates of 1700 and counting.
    I still can't comprehend If it was 1700 individual children that were abused presumably many times

Then there’s the iceberg principle, the number of Asian perverts they’ve caught is only the tip of the iceberg that is showing above the water.

Plus the negligent people who let it continue.....police, head of social services who I think emigrated to NZ, leaders of the Council

That only means either they didn't get caught or the police/ authorities there are better at covering it up.

Plus the negligent people who let it continue.....police, head of social services who I think emigrated to NZ, leaders of the Council

It wasn’t negligence it was a deliberate “sweep it under the carpet” exercise fuelled by political correctness and a desire not to upset a certain section of our supposedly multiethnic society

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast