+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I or shouldn’t I renew?

Should I or shouldn’t I renew?

I’m a bit conflicted whether to renew or not on one hand I love going to New York Stadium to watch my club on other hand a small part of our money goes to efl and I’m not sure efl is as honest as they make out to be. Look at what they are doing with Bolton and the dodgy refs they do nothing I’m starting to think football is like wrestling a fixed act.

If I’m right Leeds or derby will be promoted as a efl helping the big clubs that haven’t had parachute payments in ages

Get yasen a Popeye burger on your next visit. I'm sure this will convince you to renew

It looks like the "fix" has already started. Derby are winning at Swansea

Which if it stays that way leaves Middlesbrough out of the playoffs unless they make up a goal difference of 7

So maybe not motivated on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Which if it stays that way leaves Middlesbrough out of the playoffs unless they make up a goal difference of 7

So maybe not motivated on Sunday
    Swansea equalised.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Swansea equalised.

Finished 1-1 so Middlesbrough have to go for it on Sunday

They have to win, so makes it more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Finished 1-1 so Middlesbrough have to go for it on Sunday

They have to win, so makes it more interesting
    Actually a good result for us if Silly is right. To protect Derby's promotion prospects the EFL will already have a plan to make sure Middlesbrough can't beat us. I have alreadyheard a rumour that Howard Webb is lined up to ref the game.

The EFL have already sent an email to our groundsman ordering him to install the 6 foot long grass that Derby didn’t like when they played here.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Actually a good result for us if Silly is right. To protect Derby's promotion prospects the EFL will already have a plan to make sure Middlesbrough can't beat us. I have alreadyheard a rumour that Howard Webb is lined up to ref the game.
    Or derby could beat west brom

I'm going to go to away games instead.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast