+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bristol Rovers Spare Tickets

Bristol Rovers Spare Tickets

I know its a long shot but if anyone has a spare ticket for next week please could you reply to this post.

Thanks

I think it's fair to say we could have sold 6k for this game given the circumstances .

A real shame we are at one of the smallest grounds in the league .

Failing getting a ticket for the away section plenty seem to have obtained tickets for the home areas easily Ethel .

Simply provided an email address and printed the tickets off at home which takes out the yorkshire postcode .

Could be trouble theear Animal. The Ruff barstewards darn theear

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Could be trouble theear Animal. The Ruff barstewards darn theear
    Reading their board this morning Pass on the matter , a reds fan asked them about obtaining tickets in the home section .

The majority said it would be fine as long as you didn't go in the Thatchers Stand behind the goal , not that any tyke with a sense of history would anyway and didn't play the Billy Big B@llax card .

They said a few Sunderland fans did it earlier in the season and were perfectly fine .

Depends how bad you want to see the game I guess .

Just wear an eye patch and tha'll easy gerrin

i heard there putting a big screen in at oakwell for the last match anyone else heard this.

I think that would be a jolly good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    i heard there putting a big screen in at oakwell for the last match anyone else heard this.
    Only if the game isn't covered by SKY , decision will be announced after tuesday nights Pompey v Posh game apparently .