+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/t Terms and Conditions

O/t Terms and Conditions

Have you read the T & C for this website?

i just have, and it came as a suprise that your giving up any copyright of your posts, and i assume photos you put on here.

By submitting Messages to any Forums you are granting Footymad a perpetual royalty free non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the Message in whole or in part and in form. This may include personal information such as your user name and alias and your expressions of opinion.

So it doesnt only make money from the Adverts.

Makes you think dont it?

Quote Originally Posted by feeb View Post

i just have, and it came as a suprise that your giving up any copyright of your posts, and i assume photos you put on here.

By submitting Messages to any Forums you are granting Footymad a perpetual royalty free non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the Message in whole or in part and in form. This may include personal information such as your user name and alias and your expressions of opinion.

Makes you think dont it?
    I feel dirty and unclean like I've been prostituting myself now !! I'm off for my fourth shower in an hour !

Quote Originally Posted by feeb View Post

Makes you think dont it?
    Thats in place so they can make zillions reproducing Sids posts as informed political commentary and posting them on Marxism today for a handsome fee.