+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is it just me?

Is it just me?

Or does anyone else have this gobbledygook problem it’s been like it since Saturday. It obviously relates to those score boxes at the top of the page and it’s driving me barmy. 🤮🤬🥵

Server Error in '/sw' Application.

Cannot open database "SportsDataPanel" requested by the login. The login failed.
    Login failed for user 'sa'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot open database "SportsDataPanel" requested by the login. The login failed.
    Login failed for user 'sa'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): Cannot open database "SportsDataPanel" requested by the login. The login failed.
    Login failed for user 'sa'.]
    System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.TryGetCo nnection(DbConnection owningObject, UInt32 waitForMultipleObjectsTimeout, Boolean allowCreate, Boolean onlyOneCheckConnection, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection) +345
    System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.TryGetCo nnection(DbConnection owningObject, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection) +156
    System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.TryGe tConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection, DbConnectionInternal& connection) +258
    System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionInternal.TryO penConnectionInternal(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions) +312
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpenInner(T askCompletionSource`1 retry) +202
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpen(TaskCo mpletionSource`1 retry) +413
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +128
    ScoreWidget.BLL.MatchBLL.GetMastHeadDropDown(Strin g themename) in C:\Projects\LiveCenter\live-center-score-widgets\ScoreWidget\BLL\MatchBLL.cs:886
    ScoreWidget.Controllers.FootballController.LiveMat chWidget() in C:\Projects\LiveCenter\live-center-score-widgets\ScoreWidget\Controllers\FootballController .cs:19
    lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) +87
    System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(C ontrollerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) +229
    System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActio nMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +35
    System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker. <BeginInvokeSynchronousActionMethod>b__39(IAsyncRe sult asyncResult, ActionInvocation innerInvokeState) +39
    System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`2.CallEndD elegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +77
    System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker. EndInvokeActionMethod(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +42
    System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<I nvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__ 3d() +72
    System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeAc tionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() +387
    System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker. EndInvokeActionMethodWithFilters(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +69
    System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass2b.<BeginInv okeAction>b__1c() +38
    System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInv okeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +188
    System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker. EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +59
    System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d( IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) +29
    System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDel egate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +73
    System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncRes ult asyncResult) +52
    System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDel egate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +39
    System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +38
    System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<BeginProcessRequest>b__ 5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState) +43
    System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDel egate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +73
    System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsync Result asyncResult) +38
    System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.Htt pApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +602
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecut ionStep step) +195
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionS tep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +128
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 29-04-2019 at 03:49 PM.

Hi Rosie.

No. It's not just you.

I'm seeing the same thing, but only down to Exception Details. I have to scroll down to see the rest. Very self contained for me, at the top of the page so I'm easily able to ignore it and it doesn't intrude on my reading of the board.

Hope they sort it out for you soon!

Thanks Winnie. I was hoping it was going to be a Footymad problem rather than something peculiar to me. 😱

I had a mooch around the board earlier and found another team’s posters have the same problem.

Hope they sort it soon.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)