+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arnaud Djoum

Arnaud Djoum

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.../182823-djoum/

Anyone heard whether we are indeed interested as the Hearts fans forum seems to be indicating?

Thread also reckons that terms could not be agreed.

Is he one of their hammer throwers ?
    surely were only interested in silky footballers with our type of play !

I hope not.
    Never overly impressed me when I see him play.
    More often than not he’s a tackle away from a 2nd yellow card any time I’ve seen him?

A “meh” from me.

I work with a Diet Hun ST holder & asked about him. His response was ‘Take him, he’s f*cking sh1te’

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I work with a Diet Hun ST holder & asked about him. His response was ‘Take him, he’s f*cking sh1te’
    4 year contract then.

We don’t know if this one is true, but if it is, it sums up the “lazy” scouting, or lack of scouting.

We’ve been credited with interest in Joe Shaughnessy, Scott Pittman at Livi, and maybe Arnaud Djoum.

Mind you, you could argue that’s better than lower league English haddies that the bold Russ sources.

Just out of curiosity is there any signing that people are going to be happy with?

I don’t know much about Djoum or even Pittman but I’m afraid that’s the level of players we can afford.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Welcome aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Welcome aboard.
    What is that? the half empty minibus!

When I worked, quite often the fellow employees would discuss the merits or lack of at our respective clubs, I used to hang on to every pearl of wisdom.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Just out of curiosity is there any signing that people are going to be happy with?

I don’t know much about Djoum or even Pittman but I’m afraid that’s the level of players we can afford.
    We are offloading 131 players this summer (including Shinnie and GMS), we will sell McKenna for a carton of Um Bongo, Fraser will stay at Bournemouth, DNA will be down and we have a new stadium and training facility to pay for.

So a rough estimate...

- £50m

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast