+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Swindon tickets update - over 1600 sold so far...

Swindon tickets update - over 1600 sold so far...

Another fantastic effort from our supporters, for a game that is almost certainly going to seal our relegation. Swindon have now increased our allocation to 2500 to cope with demand.

Again, our fans have been the one bright spot in a dreadful season. Despite everything that has gone wrong, I still have a reason to be proud of my club.

Sing your hearts out, no matter what.

COYP

Oh we will...2.5K of Pie to watch 90% certain relegation from the football league...I bloody love this club.

Best supporters in the world. 👍👍

I honestly think you could be right Dunce, my mate Steve - a proper passionate Wolves fan of 40 years - came with me to FGR, Cheltenham and Crawley and just couldn't believe the support, the numbers, the noise. He's a secondary Notts fan now, just for that! Wore a shirt at Crawley haha. It's nice when an outsider can tell you how ace your fans are!

Can see it turning really ugly if Notts go down which is very likely, especially if Notts play badly.

I dunno, most know if not all going know the most likely outcome is relegation, as long as we play up and win the game, i reckon it'll be alright. there'll be boos mostly for Ardley I expect but like I say if Notts win I don't think it'll be toxic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben the Pie View Post
    I dunno, most know if not all going know the most likely outcome is relegation, as long as we play up and win the game, i reckon it'll be alright. there'll be boos mostly for Ardley I expect but like I say if Notts win I don't think it'll be toxic.
    This. We're already down barring a miracle. I think people might want to blow off steam and have a bit of fun rather than kick off. It would be different if we threw it away on the last day, but it's already thrown.

Let's see how many turn up at Meadow Lane next season if we get relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Let's see how many turn up at Meadow Lane next season if we get relegated.
    Especially if our first home game is against someone like Dover or Boreham Wood, how exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Especially if our first home game is against someone like Dover or Boreham Wood, how exciting.

I could not care one bit who it is. I will be there to support my club.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast