+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giving it large on the Leeds Forum, my god those guys are so thick....

Giving it large on the Leeds Forum, my god those guys are so thick....

Join in, they still think that lump on Jacks leg was made up, koj dived and just decided to leave the game 22 minutes early, and only play to the whistle if it suits Leeds. Apparently Our players were looking to con or cheat the ref? What!! Errrr Banford..Cant wait for the game hopefully v Villa at Wembley where Pontus goes down injured, the villa players think, sod this, lets just score and get to the prem. Im sure the Leeds fans will a tad upset.....thick in thee arm and thick in thee ed.

Leave 'em to it TD, let karma (hopefully) do its' thing - they're a good side and if Jack weren't ours we'd probably be saying the same about him, I'm just glad to have seen such a talent at Villa in my lifetime along with McGrath.

When do we find out who were playing

West Brom (H) Sat 11th May 1230. Then at their place Tuesday evening (14th).
    Final Bank Holiday Monday (27th) at Wembley 3pm, should the footballing gods be smiling on us, and J-kn0b keeps his hands in his pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    West Brom (H) Sat 11th May 1230. Then at their place Tuesday evening (14th).
    Final Bank Holiday Monday (27th) at Wembley 3pm, should the footballing gods be smiling on us, and J-kn0b keeps his hands in his pocket.
    This is of course as long as leeds don"t lose at Ipswich AND olbion beat Derby. Just replace leeds for olbion on the same dates and times, should that happen.

On line ticketing is pants, got to wait now till Monday gggggrrrrrrhhhhhh

Damm website now saying sold out......

TD I've read that a number of ST holders have moved seats so for now it will appear as sold out but it's not - yet. I can't go but fingers crossed for ya bud

Cheers WCV, i will keep trying.

Get in, me and the Lad in the church for next week, spot on WCV, as of 5pm 5000 tickets up for grabs, about 1000 left, they will be gone by 10 am when they go on Gen Sale tomorrow.
    Early kick suits me as im travelling to Chicago sunday, it does mean i will completely miss the 2nd leg, im just hoping we do enough down VP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)