+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official We Are Promoted Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    No wHINGERS, No moaning.
    Spent money, Woodrow injured for ages. Moore injured. Coach injured.
    McGEEHAN dubiously suspended, Brown unlucky (if it hadn’t been on telly].... Dougal crocked.
    Assistant manager poached to a wasted journey. CEO POACHED.....
    AND STILL WENT UP???
    Absolutely spot on!

Stendel been out in The Garrison tonight celebrating. Club twitter feed is great

Get in you Reds. Sore head in the morning. Worth it though

Well done, you'll get to enjoy a cup final with Wednesday next season. Two similar sized clubs with similar sized potential.

But if you're looking for a trip to the region's marquee club, dem Blades, I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. BECAUSE WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE, SAID WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE !!!!

Congratulations to everyone associated with Barnsley FC, From Daniel and the squad, right down to the tea lady, everyone has played their part this season. Let's see if we can go up as champions you fantastic Reds. Oh and thank you I've enjoyed every minute of the journey and never lost faith in you.

Azzav sed on the "Woke Up this morning" thread congratulations to Daniel Stendel and his young squad. Av really enjoyed the Third Division this season--proper clubs, proper grounds.

Many Congratulations to all concerned with Barnsley Football Club.
    Fantastic achievement given the circumstances.
    I've taken some stick at times from supporters of Premier League clubs when they say, " who do you support ?".
    Your club IS, your club. Not a fairweather supporter like most.
    One thing though, I'm a very Happy and Proud Red today.

Correct Redstew - i am enjoying the moment with a glass of red in Man airport.....

HAPPY DAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    Well done, you'll get to enjoy a cup final with Wednesday next season. Two similar sized clubs with similar sized potential.

But if you're looking for a trip to the region's marquee club, dem Blades, I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. BECAUSE WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE, SAID WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE !!!!
    Wednesday will and always have been a bigger and better club than the blades.
    But you can't knock what they've done this season fair play and good luck next season

Fancy Joey Barton doing us a favour. UP THE REDS! Fully deserved.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast