+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Predictions - 4 May

PREDICTIONS LEAGUE TABLE 4 MAY 2019

............ Points .. Total
    Silvertop ... 16 .... 376
    Scarjo ...... 14 .... 352
    Lifelong .... 18 .... 344
    Madirish .... 10 .... 340
    Waldron .... 16 .... 330

Everyone scored : Charlton, Luton
    Only ones to score : Bradford (Madirish)
    Correct scorelines : DONCASTER (Lifelong) Wycombe (Waldron)
    No points scored : Blackpool, Bristol Rovers, Portsmouth, Southend
    Recorded most correct results : Scarjo (6/12)

Please check your points!

Congratulations to Silvertop for ending up top of the leader board for this half of the season with a convincing lead.

We now have the playoffs to look forward to.

Thank you everyone for your participation. Have a good summer, and I look forward to joining up again in August (in the Championship?)

What a great result to put one over on both Peterborough and Darren Ferguson. Not that Posh ever deserved to be above us when we had been in the top 6 for so long.
    McCann has far exceeded my expectations this season as I never thought we would be in the playoffs. The lowest position we had all season was 9th after losing to Charlton 3rd November.
    Let's hope for a good result next Sat against Charlton.

Lifelong, why move to the west side? I have only ever been in the east side.

Well done silver we are moving to the west side because we have sat in the family stand since it opened but the grandchildren now hardly ever won’t to come so the rest of the group of us decided to move and as we park in car park 2 it saves the walk round for an old codger with dodgey knees Anyway few games to look forward to what ever happens there is never a dull moment with the Rovers RTID

Thanks Waldron for doing a great job of managing the predictions league, once again. Congratulations Silver for finishing on Top - well deserved ! Fairly tight for the other places... However, I do feel a bit hard done by concerning yesterday's predictions. If Rovers hadn't fielded 13 men, it would have finished a draw ! Now we have to put up with all the anguish of 2 semi-final matches against Charlton and, who knows, a final to follow. Will our nerves stand up to all that pressure ?

Once again Waldron well done a task i could not do and a lot of enjoyment for the five of us be nice if we could get one or two more to join RTID

Quote Originally Posted by lifelongrover View Post
    .... it saves the walk round for an old codger with dodgey knees
    That sounds just like me. I have arthritis in my knees and had a hip replacement last year.

Yes, it would be nice if we could find some more to join. I tried sending messages to previous players last season, but didn't get any response.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12