+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations

Congratulations

To Barnsley, finishing above the likes of Pompey, Sunderland and Charlton you have deserved your promotion. Maybe you can even lift the trophy at the weekend. Hope our resident Tykes have a sore head this morning!!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    To Barnsley, finishing above the likes of Pompey, Sunderland and Charlton you have deserved your promotion. Maybe you can even lift the trophy at the weekend. Hope our resident Tykes have a sore head this morning!!
    Cheers davee. Bet the press and league are hating it little Barnsley and Luton finishing above the so called big clubs.
    I would like to thank Fleetwood and the posh for last night.

Congratulations to Acido and Donny from me as well,I would rather a club like Barnsley go up than clubs who thought that this season would just be a formality like Sunderland

Tahh Dave & Chalky, and no I didnt have a hangover this morning actually lol.

We have deserved it because we've remained unbeaten at home all season, and how many teams can say that in each league.
    Daniel Stendel for manager/coach of the season.

Well done lads......6 points in the bag for us next season

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Tahh Dave & Chalky, and no I didnt have a hangover this morning actually lol.

We have deserved it because we've remained unbeaten at home all season, and how many teams can say that in each league.
    Daniel Stendel for manager/coach of the season.
    indeed Sir,
    as for manager/coach of the season?
    i'd put another German in the mix.. Daniel Farke/ Norwich City!

Barnsley had a decent budget when they got relegated and managed to keep most players while also adding to the squad, Norwich spent next to nothing which is quite amazing really.

Happy for both oh and the other 1 2

Well done to the Yawkshire Dingles ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Well done to the Yawkshire Dingles ..
    Bit of a love in from the original dingles Alf my freind lol

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    indeed Sir, as for manager/coach of the season?
    i'd put another German in the mix.. Daniel Farke/ Norwich City!
    Barnsley had a decent budget when they got relegated and managed to keep most players while also adding to the squad, Norwich spent next to nothing which is quite amazing really. Happy for both oh and the other 1 2
    Hey Daggers, I understand what your saying there even though I havent got the first idea about who herr Farke is at Naarich.

This however is herr Stendel's first season in English football, and he had the unthankable task of picking up a team who had just been relegated down to Lg One, and we've lost various people during the season due to injuries or ridiculous tv based suspensions etc.

Our owners have got more money than sense of course, but so far they have NOT gone mad and spent here there and everywhere etc!.

I have praised the Tykes on their board, but spare a thought for those who have been relegated too, the Millers put up a good fight but just lost out. and Bradford city going down to League 2, it was just 2years ago that we played them at Wembley in the play off final for the championship. Que Sera.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast