+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer target and a second trialist

Summer target and a second trialist

It'll be like a crèche

Was/is our problem scoring or conceding ? As we shipped 80 goals whilst scoring 50 im not sure a striker is the answer. The issue for me is our MF is as weak as piss when it comes to quality defending.Forget Ajayi as a midfield general - I know he scored a few but come on guys hes not a game changer ,his passing is at best dodgey and he lacks vision to control a game,couple that with the defensive inability of Taylor, Williams, Forde and I think that's the answer .

We need a Gerry Gow type of midfielder. The only trouble is he’d be suspended for more games than he could play in!

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    We need a Gerry Gow type of midfielder. The only trouble is he’d be suspended for more games than he could play in!
    Can you really see Gerry Gow listening to George Michael’s Faith and taking part in group hugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Can you really see Gerry Gow listening to George Michael’s Faith and taking part in group hugs?
    Well he's upstairs with George so you never know......

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Davis (Advertiser) View Post

Manager Warne accepts that the failure to land an attacker at the turn of the year has had an effect on the club's bid to preserve their second-tier status.

“I think we've missed — and we missed out in the January window — another striker,” he said.

Well I never....

Just re read the whole piece. I went to the reserve game and if the lad from Ipswich played number 7, then move on Mr Warne.

Palmer ran our makeshift midfield and chipped in with a good goal but, we all know what's thought about him. Thing is it will be League one next season so who knows what Palmer may deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Lol more like Never Mind The Ballox

Too many wingers in our midfield.
    Played three of them in quite a few games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast