+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The victims.

The victims.

Baring in mind my own situation (not feeling sorry for myself here) and being a lfe long Barnsley fan.
    I couldn't believe what I've just heard. Lol
    My mates Mrs and her sons (born and bred cov) are bin dipper fans. When the third goal went in one of her sons turned to his mam (all over 18) and said
    'it's hard being a Liverpool fan'
    For a moment I was dumbstruck. Then he got it both barrels.
    I Hate plastics. I bet he's never been to Annfield.

I know two Liverpool fans as well,father and son who are both adults and both ardent armchair supporters who won't miss a single game if it is on Sky yet I've been to Anfield more times than both of them put together,whats the point in supporting a team that you have no connection with or don't bother going to see?

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I know two Liverpool fans as well,father and son who are both adults and both ardent armchair supporters who won't miss a single game if it is on Sky yet I've been to Anfield more times than both of them put together,whats the point in supporting a team that you have no connection with or don't bother going to see?
    I once worked near old Trafford. For four months I used to pull up every morning and take a pic and send it to my mate who's a plastic manc. Just so he could see what it looked like lol. It used to drive him nuts . hes never been to old Trafford.

It’s simple, if you don’t go you’re not a fan and not a supporter. You’re a follower. Simples.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    It’s simple, if you don’t go you’re not a fan and not a supporter. You’re a follower. Simples.
    It bugs me seeing people walking around Wakey & Cas with Liverpool & Manure & Chelski shirts on, and they probably have little or no connection with the team whatsoever. Shame on the lot of em!.

You're not even from Barnsley Acido so I reckon that you're just glory hunting the Tykes success

I've worked with some of those tossers too who live in South London and claim to be man u fans, but don't get to see their team.I feel sorry for them in a way, I've said come on down to the Den and feel the passion there is usually spare tickets. Those who do have to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    You're not even from Barnsley Acido so I reckon that you're just glory hunting the Tykes success
    As the crow flies though Chalky kid, Burnsley is still my nearest EFL town/team. So put that in your pipe and do summat with it eh.

saw this and had to post!

It seems that the Merseyside branch of The Samaritans have requested a number of volunteers from other areas to cope with the unprecedented volume of calls being received. Shockingly and most calamitously for the local heroin market job centres in Toxteth and Anfield have not opened their doors today because staff are too distraught to go to work. The Mersey ferry has been cancelled for fear of people leaping off it into the river and local church leaders have claimed the level of grieving today is the highest since Steven Gerrard fell flat on his face against Chelsea.

There are reports, as yet uncorroborated, of groups of people huddled together in various locations apparently doing nothing but moaning softly. Stocks of black armbands sold out within minutes of shops opening this morning and a further unconfirmed report of an effigy of Jurgen Klopp being burned outside the fabled Anfield gates is currently being investigated.

And finally back in Toxteth groups of rioters are apparently causing mayhem, smashing windows and setting fire to derelict properties. Police estimate that so far £10 million of improvements have been caused by these actions.

hubcap stealers!!!

Soz Daggers kid, but I didnt understand a single word of what that was all about.

Lets get back to footy eh!.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast