+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: greg stewart

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    why did we want to sign him a third time?
    Ohhhhhhhhh Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Greg Who?

Only Greg I'm thinking about is Greg Leigh and whether he will recover for Thursday night.
    Steady on min, Greggs do a couple of decent bakes, their well fired rolls, although acceptable could be better, apparently they also cater for vegans......in essence they are quite diverse which is good.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Steady on min, Greggs do a couple of decent bakes, their well fired rolls, although acceptable could be better, apparently they also cater for vegans......in essence they are quite diverse which is good.

SF
    Careful now JJ, The Pedant Police, checking on all communication will be along shortly to reprimand you as I clearly was discussing Greg, not Greggs.

Another pedant point they might take you up on is that Greggs (as you brought them into the discussion) I recall hearing on te radio do not do their Veggie Sausage Rolls in Aberdeen and you needed to go to Edinburgh for one.
    Maybe one of the fine central belt dandies could bring you one up on Thursday (assuming the game is on)

Anyway, to get back on a sort of topic, Greg, any word on Leigh and his recovery?

Careful now JJ, The Pedant Police, checking on all communication will be along shortly to reprimand you as I clearly was discussing Greg, not Greggs.

Another pedant point they might take you up on is that Greggs (as you brought them into the discussion) I recall hearing on te radio do not do their Veggie Sausage Rolls in Aberdeen and you needed to go to Edinburgh for one.
    Maybe one of the fine central belt dandies could bring you one up on Thursday (assuming the game is on)

Anyway, to get back on a sort of topic, Greg, any word on Leigh and his recovery?
    Pedent Police here. If you want to discuss Greg Leigh, either start a new thread or contribute to one that is more appropriate such as Summer transfer window (not ideal I admit and we would prefer it if you just started a new thread to be honest).

This thread is about Greg Stewart and all Greg Stewart related news.
    Last edited by StandfreeFM; 09-07-2019 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Pedent Police here. If you want to discuss Greg Leigh, either start a new thread or contribute to one that is more appropriate such as Summer transfers.

Fcuk him

Fcuk him
    That's the spirit

Fcuk him
    First me now Stewart? Your homoerotic behaviour is worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Pedent Police here. If you want to discuss Greg Leigh, either start a new thread or contribute to one that is more appropriate such as Summer transfer window (not ideal I admit and we would prefer it if you just started a new thread to be honest).

Greg who?.......irrelevant.......now to more important issues, whilst visiting back home I, as per took a dozen well fired rolls back up the road last Saturday, Goodfellows much like Greggs do sell them in the riviera, however not a patch on the originals.....is there any dandies aware of where I could source some up here?.......lorne sausage grilled, nippy broon sass and a pint of Stella is perfect prep for my weekly medal, however, only in the original roll.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    First me now Stewart? Your homoerotic behaviour is worrying.
    Only in your wildest fantasies Aldo.
    I'm nae a great catch but still way too good for you

Can we just let this thread die hopefully likewise the NewCo club he has now joined?
    We don't need a separate thread for Hun Bar Stewards

Only in your wildest fantasies Aldo.
    I'm nae a great catch but still way too good for you

Can we just let this thread die hopefully likewise the NewCo club he has now joined?
    We don't need a separate thread for Hun Bar Stewards
    I disagree. We sign someone who, by his own admissions is unfit and makes no effort to get fit, he then plays very well for killie, we sign him again and he's **** only for us to want to sign him a third time? What's the story there then?

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast